Reworked Robe of the Mad Scientist

Yeah but Mad Lab is a pain in the ass. Yes it is soloable before level 20 but so are cdepths and tombs. That doesn’t mean that we should go and nerf doku. Secondly, althought it technichally has three whites, condu is almost entirely outclassed by the alternatives and this new mad lab robe isn’t that special. It’s only advantage, that I see, is that it isn’t an almost exact copy of gsorc. It’s not like this new rework suddenly turns the mad lab robe into a water silk or ritual robe

Sorry for mini bump. Didn’t notice.

i was talking about magic wood nerd (someone brought up a buff for woodland robe

Good idea. You have my vote :slight_smile:

pretty big bump there.

:^) bumping

Totally wasn’t intentional. Cough Cough*

The only reason I would wear a lab robe over a gsorc is the fame bonus. But yeah, i agree it needs a rework.

Redox likes :smile:

Mace of the Eternal Flame [UT Sword]

Bump, but seriously Mad lab robe needs a rework

His point is that the robe of the mad scientist is too similar to the tier 13 robe while mwoods robe isn’t very similar.

Here’s my proposal: either rework it, or make it a cyan bag, like csilk.
From hydra, csilk has -1 def, -1 dex in exchange for +3 spd, and csilk is cyan, not white.
Mad robe, in my eyes, is kind of like the csilk of robes. Only a few stats different from the wc top.
However, Mad robe is a white bag, and being almost statistically identical to gsorc, it should, like gsorc, drop in a cyan bag

But csilk does play differently to hydra, whereas gsorc does not to mad robe.

I’m in favor of changing it to cyan and reworking it

@seelpit I just saw this and i do think def should be lowered to 10 considering how ez it is to get it and we get 40 hp.

Honestly I really like madrobe. Even though its a pretty common robe I like the vit tradeout and I’m cool with it being similar to gsorc its not like gsorc is horrible or anything

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.