Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

i too dbdshgds when someone else is eqwirpwqe to me

i see you too are an intellectual

also here’s my entry!! dabs i guess it’s like a REALLY big pic so it took extremely long to upload

also

it’s supposed to be based off of this panel,

one of my favorites although it doesn’t really have dialogue and doesn’t particularly contribute to the story/plot. it’s just, the pose is so dynamic and i knew it would look great with noodle arms & legs!! i love u and i hope u like it

I’ve kinda been practicing in a Penn Ward-esque style, but I figured I’d keep homage to the series with its own style.

Good things come to those who wait, and in her new costume to! Truly a shakeup for our grand prize.

And with our final entries coming in, our contest comes to a close!

Picking a favorite is always hard, because I love every piece you guys made. To see all different kinds of styles and designs is the best thing I can ask for. But, I don’t know how I’m gonna pick a favorite. So, we’re gonna do it a bit differently. Since all of them are my favorite…

E̶V̶E̶R̶Y̶O̶N̶E̶ ̶W̶I̶N̶S̶!̶
GAUNTLET

And by that, I mean I’ve randomly generated numbers, and the first number (corresponding to upload time that I have on my site) to apppear 5 times gets the prize! So I’ll upload the subset here.

The first row numbers are bolded for no reason
3 7 10 4 16
12 17 14 17 1
13 11 8 8 4
12 8 1 12 6
10 8 7 13 10
4 16 7 5 6
7 4 6 23 18
1 7 1 6 12
12 3 4 1 4
17 16 18 18 5
5 15 4 12 2
13 6 7 5 18
12 14 13 5 13
9 24 3 2 19
10 7 13 17 16
18 12 6 21 10
16 18 10 2 4
7 18 15 2 13
9 9 21 10 16
17 4 2 10 11

So, if my counting skills haven’t failed me, our winner for the first Rheamazing Art Contest is…

Rhea%20and%20Ninja

@Xaklor! Hit me up with a PM and we’ll see how to get the code to ya.

As to everyone else, I loved every drawing I got. Perhaps next contest I’ll just make it a lottery based entry so I don’t have to play favorites ;-;7

And with that, our contest comes to a close. It wasn’t the best turnout as I expected, but for those who did come along, I’m very grateful you participated. Perhaps I’ll think of better prizes next time. don’t know how but if you do know, leave a suggestion below. And if you’re browsing here after the contest, I’ll still take entries to upload to the webpage. They won’t do anything, but they’ll look nice in the trophy room with the others. Thank you all for participating, and I’ll see you all next time!

ngl, Xaklor’s was beautiful, im really glad he won : D congrats m’dude, you have earned yourself a dab

Congratulations Xak! :heart:

neat! but am I supposed to message Craftable or Rhea? :thinking:

tbh dunno how my big titty drawing didnt win smh

If we do it through Realmeye, send to Rhea. My discord is in the thread somewhere aswell too if that works.

Congrats to Xak! Sad I didn’t win, but I can’t win 'em all, can I?

discord sounds easier, I sent a friend request so dms can work

wait so it was just gonna be random
i shoulda submitted this
and this
its not even ms paint its snipping tool

GG no re

Ez winner right here, sorry Xak, youve been swept up

/sarcasm

Im gonna get drawing tablet sooner or later so let me try again later >:c

I’ll for sure do more contests in the future (I’ve only uses about 10 bucks worth of the gold, so there’s more in the stash, but I don’t think there will be any events as good as MOTMG), or just items in general. But I’ll still add to my page if you post here before the thread autocloses.

tbh wheres my wine cellar key poppers :^)

don’t remind me that DECA had the gall to do the most anticipated chest event for a one-off week for this month instead of during MOTMG

prize received :ok_hand:

btw in the future I think you might want to make the grand prize a bit more noticeable. community prizes are cool but evidently don’t draw in much attention. I mean, I had completely forgotten what the prize even was until you sent it to me, it’s a little buried under that text wall.