Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

We shall do it Friday, which is the end of the event. Most keys are done out of the gate, but we’ll hold our popping at the end, and hopefully get the forward wind on some Lost Halls.

Noice

Apologies for tonight, the service in my area has dropped pretty hard due to storms, aswell as the servers being hammered by the Lost Hallers, dont think ill get the parasite event done.

In compensation, ill double the amount of Lost Halls keys for this last leg. Date to be announced.

it’s good that you clarified. My brother was worried that he missed it!

is this still alive
are there still keys
uwu >:C

I thought it was at 7 PM in my area, but it was at 4 PM in my area, so, erm… good thing for me!

I know, I think he was the one hyped for it. I even called up my ISP to see if some shit could work, but I was sitting in a blue rubberband nexus. I really do feel bad, but hopefully the LHs could make up for my failure.

uwu yes

Damn… I don’t feel confident enough in myself to do Lost Halls without dying… Was banking off the parasites ;w;

I know, I feel bad. I still got some keys, despite the event that we could still do alongside one of the LH events.

Yeah, I thought I missed it even after waking up at 5 am

I’ll try to plan the Lost Halls call in the morning (where I am) so its probably at a more comfortable time for ya. What’s your timezone?

We’re in GMT+7 time zone, basically an 11 hour ahead of USA time zone. Your morning is our night, and vice versa (as you have seen, he’s willing to go an extra mile and wake up early). Thanks for the generousity! I hope he’ll live through the halls :smile:

If I may suggest, the ideal time for him is about 7 p.m. USA friday, which translates to 7 a.m. -ish Saturday here. Another one is 7 a.m. US Saturday, which trasnaltes roughly to 7-ish P.M. Saturday here.

edit 2: I wonder until when are the events…
He has school night restritions, you see…

Most likely, I’ll communicate with the leaders of the Pub Halls group, and get my runners in on the first bracket if I provide a key. Depending on thresholds, it should be safer and possibly more loot, and if I have to, I’ll mini-raid lead in my own small discord alongside.

I’ll try for this Moday, Tuesday, and at 9 AM, and Wednesday at 7 PM, as it would be easier for everyone as the crowds would be down (guessing it would just about be supper time around there, each taking atleast a half-hour or so to do.)

Could you try to move it forward, like, 3 or 4 hours? The current time is 4 AM in my area.

I might consider doing it over the next few days, but yea I’ll push it up a bit. I’ll try for 2 more, as they do take time to complete, so you’ll still get a big amount even if late

tfw I have school on Tuesday and Wednesday :frowning:

I’ll make Wednesday night a bit later, I forgot it would be Labor day for schoolgoers.

Just a quick rundown on how some of this is going to work for the LHs event:

• For a better success rate, we will try to go with a LHs discord in the process
  • Add me on discord at redprismhipster#5956 as to keep along with the server calls
  • I’ll make a small group for participants so they know where to go
  • Keep all allied particles off and graphics low, it might be busy
  • A lot of people might make a lot of lag, be mindful

If something comes up and we don’t go with the LHs group, we’ll try pubbing (but this has a horrible success rate). I’ll also try to find a microphone to mini-raid lead on the side if things go well.

One problem: I can’t access discord. I assume the times will still be the same tho?

Yes. If the case comes, I’ll msg you ingame aswell for going in. If the queue in the discord is too long, I’ll just find some motely group to do it.