Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

CRAAAAAAAAAAAP I missed it again. zDon’t blame myself tho, it was at 6 AM

We got all kinds of timezones, ill have to make a consensus next contest.

Went well, had a few names i didnt realize (and dont think made art), so ive saved a few keys for tommorow. Also, depending on the group, if they arent Lost Halls prepared, Ill get some easier keys, but we should be safe enough for a good group.

I wont be able to join all of them, sorry

Wait wtf? It’s just now Wednesday, you didn’t already do them did you?

I did some for each of the past days. It was in the morning (for me) the past few days, as a lot of participants are on the other side of the earf.

I’ve got the rest of they keyslots going on in about 15 hours from the posting of this, I’ll be a bit more lenient incase there are stragglers.

I assume you’re East Coast, since the times you linked above redirected to East Coast time. And Wednesday’s are at 7pm your time, right?

yes. Next contest I do I will have to choose some more “neutral” times I guess. But yea, 7PM on the east coast (there are some links floating around for conversion to local)

Neat. I’m West Coast so 4pm in the afternoon should work out great.

Hu

Hi!
If it’s any help for future events, the forum has a feature to post a date/time that will autoconvert to the reader’s local timezone, could help avoid confusion:

Ya learn something new everytime, eh? Even with that you’ll have people waking up at the crack of morning while I’m gettin ready for bed hehe. Let’s try it.

September 6, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), September 5, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

I’ll be on USE3 for the last of the event keys. I’ll pop some mysterys I had before incase we get some stragglers

owo

Im satisfied with sketch but dang i suck at coloring

Son of a… I missed it again didn’t I… god my time management is awful.

See me after class…

I still have some keys from drops we could do, aye?

Am sorry dad ;~;

"You could have everything: Fame, fortune, your name engraved in the stone tablets of time."

Maybe one day she will ascend

tits arent big enough 0/10

they were supposed to be bigger but then i thought ‘oh shit ill get repoted’ so i reduced its size