Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

Congrats to Xak! Sad I didn’t win, but I can’t win 'em all, can I?

discord sounds easier, I sent a friend request so dms can work

wait so it was just gonna be random
i shoulda submitted this
and this
its not even ms paint its snipping tool

GG no re

Ez winner right here, sorry Xak, youve been swept up

/sarcasm

Im gonna get drawing tablet sooner or later so let me try again later >:c

I’ll for sure do more contests in the future (I’ve only uses about 10 bucks worth of the gold, so there’s more in the stash, but I don’t think there will be any events as good as MOTMG), or just items in general. But I’ll still add to my page if you post here before the thread autocloses.

tbh wheres my wine cellar key poppers :^)

don’t remind me that DECA had the gall to do the most anticipated chest event for a one-off week for this month instead of during MOTMG

prize received :ok_hand:

btw in the future I think you might want to make the grand prize a bit more noticeable. community prizes are cool but evidently don’t draw in much attention. I mean, I had completely forgotten what the prize even was until you sent it to me, it’s a little buried under that text wall.

I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶.̶
I really added the grand prize for those who don’t play the game. The main event was to be the MOTMG keys, and the card on the side for people I guess to be motivated. But yea, communal prizes aren’t the big grabber. Noted for the next time I do something.

I laughed and that’s rare … Now i have to kill you!

Biatch now i got drawin tablet

I may or may not have bought this only for osu

EW DARK THEME WTF

im in the pic ;u; i feel so famous

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.