Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

:thinking:

donā€™t mind the fact that Craftable said that AFTER his comment :thinking:

I havenā€™t made a rule explicitly about color, but I did mention colors that could/should be used.

logoballin

Donā€™t forget to tell your friends about this, Iā€™d hate to only have to spend a few bits of gold for MOTMG. Also, hereā€™s some vintage art from back in 2013 in the old Wildshadow Days, perhaps Iā€™ll throw it in to the prize pool.

Can we put in more than 1 entry?

Yes, but only one goes towards the Prize Pool. More entries can be entered for the Top Prize.

cā€™mon guys, we should have 105,000 gold by now >:O
bleed this suckerā€™s wallet!

I would, but I already submitted one. Eh, how about another anyways?

Rhea%20and%20Daurk

checks realmeye forums right before I finish seelpitā€™s ninja drawing

*scrolls through page randomly

*walks into this

hmm, realm gold?
ā€¦
guess ill work on this right afterā€¦

(also @Craftable when does the contest ends?)

ahem

hmm but do we know when motmg is yet? i mean we do have ā€˜suspected monthā€™ as august but we are still not sure right?
(ty for info btw)

i think MOTMG has been a thing for 4 years now and itā€™s usally been in june. this june, people were thinking it would be in july since they didnt think deca would make them wait a whole month for white stars, but of course it wasnā€™t the case so it looks like it will be in august now :3 and yw <3

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/month-of-the-mad-god

IVE BEEN LIED TO
fr i couldve sworn a bunch of people said it was in august every year but i guess i didnt think to do research shrug

I havenā€™t been around during all the other MOTMGs (I actually got back into Realm seeing DECA hosting a MOTMG on my feed online, so I assumed it was just something they did.) But yea, depending on the calendar, weā€™ll do it on dungeons. Iā€™ll provide a poll at the end to tally over the percent of keys, but Iā€™m sure something like a UDL or Mtemple/Courtroom event would be optimal. Iā€™m shooting for something like Shatters, Tomb, Trench, etc. but we will see.

I believed the same thing, especially during the creation of the contest. I could only imagine it being in July and having to only host the end.

Early (no colour) draft~

Very cool my friend! Iā€™ll keep it up on the site and change it when you post the final drafts.

was a dummy and did the original on cartridge paper

copied it onto proper paper and watercoloured it~

its pretty much done, just need some final tweaks!

do you think i should ink it?

Iā€™ve watched too much DBZ to see yellow hair normally; do what you must, it looks really good