Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

Cuz thats either monday 6 in the morning, the hour before school, 7am when school starts, or 5 am

server?

Forgot to mention that, added.

It would be Monday, but in the evening at 7PM, I guess EDT since its after March. Iā€™ll add a clock link so other timezones can align.

Im on the opposite timezone so it would be siz am before school for me sorry tor spelling miatakes writing this at 4:30 am

So, @craftable how is it?

all i ever wanted was to meet craftable in-game :cry:::cry:::cry:

yea, me too

I play on my other account ā€œRheaā€ more often now, despite all my history being on Craftable. But I donā€™t know, I did everything I ever wanted on that account. I thought doing a NPE would be best but Iā€™m just too good at this game.

get on like right now so i can stalk-- i mean lock you

use3

itā€™sā€¦ itā€™s beautiful
my life is 100% complete

rotmg at its best

So I was going to make a final semi-lewd drawing but Iā€™m moving to California atm (literally sending this from the plane because I randomly remembered) and I donā€™t really have much time and Iā€™m way too lazy so RIP my sexi rhea

TooBusyPlayingNewVideoGames
#Arcaea

Not even white star, smh. :^)

But does that mean youā€™re quitting :c

Welcome to overpriced America! Seriously though prepare yourself for expensive ass prices unless youā€™re gonna live in the farms.

I hope not, but the gameplay has gotten very mundane to me. Iā€™m hoping they rework the fame system somehow to make a more enriching endgame. I play on Rhea (basically my NPE in hopes to get back in) but pretty much got everything done in 2-3 months.

But I love the idea of Realm, which drove me to write and ā€œillustrateā€ stories. The gameā€™s blandness opens up to a world of imagination. Mostly, if the game revolved around Oryx and maybe the Void. Iā€™ll make a post one day but thatā€™ll just be my two cents. Iā€™m still playing for an hour or so everyday, but I surround myself in old players.

^^^
tts blandness brings up the opportunities to make obscure ship art as well ;))

Yea that's the best kind

ASSJBHAUSDBHDS s a m e

okay anyway hereā€™s my entry

jk

but letā€™s face it, this was basically last night in a nutshell