RIFTS: Infestation [Season 3, Nov 14th to Nov 21st]

Copied from a Deca Reddit post:

Rifts Struggling Already - Don't Bother doing Rifts Now

Edit:
They haven’t outright mentioned it but looking at the timer on the menus in-game, the season runs:
from November 14, 2019 12:00 PM (UTC), November 14, 2019 1:00 PM (Europe: Brussels), November 14, 2019 7:00 AM (America: New York), November 14, 2019 4:00 AM (America: Los Angeles), November 14, 2019 11:00 PM (Australia: Canberra) to November 21, 2019 12:00 PM (UTC), November 21, 2019 1:00 PM (Europe: Brussels), November 21, 2019 7:00 AM (America: New York), November 21, 2019 4:00 AM (America: Los Angeles), November 21, 2019 11:00 PM (Australia: Canberra)

Main menu news graphic:

& how the mode selection screen looks:

are the mad pass quests meant to be repeatable??

W-wait…

Nice

Lol they added it after ppl complained about the red demon dropping and not the skull

Nice

I guess all you achieve by repeating it is another WC Incantation on Rifts for redoing the 8th quest, so probably yes they are meant to be. I extremely doubt they’ll be issuing multiple of the Mad Pass rewards for repeating, as they went to some lengths to say you have to already have the Pass active before completing the quests (if you want the higher reward). Though they could have made that crystal clear.

This is my first rift, and i’m kinda underwhelmed slightly. this starts out waaaaay too slowly.
Killing hobbit mages isn’t exactly the fun content i came here for.

ya. deca should give everyone a level 20 potion and an apple of extreme maxening

I’m pretty sure that shouldn’t be there

Hello everyone.

I just have to say I am frustrated and saddened by what I am seeing in the first few hours of RIFT.

Honestly I don’t know what it is, but the servers are showing signs of death already.

Realms are struggling to close.

People are not completing tombs / ots / and other dungeons.

I’m finding myself in a position where I have to solo basically everything.

ON THE FIRST DAY!

What is going on?

Basically anyone who bought the Mad Pass is going to be upset because at this rate it’s basically impossible to complete the oryx quests.

Can we talk about what the heck went wrong?

I think their mistake was starting up a testing session and also having a cavern event at the same time as rifts.

1. Not a lot of people have maxed stats or good gear because this just started.
  2. There’s an event going on right now that’s pretty popular.
  3. Realms have a limit of 50 not 85.
  4. It’s the first day. People have lives. Some people don’t do stuff like this on the very first day.

i think the realm limit is pretty stupid because everyone is so weak that you need a ton of people to get shit done

Normally I’d agree with you 100% Ryan.

However the past Rift events have shown that unfortunately that is NOT the case.

The amount of players participating in the last rift season dropped sharply after the first day.

My prediction is the numbers will only dwindle from here.

Basically 4 realms are full which is already 200 people. In the past versions, I’ve seen even less players around this time.
Seems a little more active.

Which server is that I’ve been jumping servers and most of them have 0 people.

USWest

Ok I will check in and monitor the situation.

It’s still looking very grim for being alive less than 24 hours.

One of the server had a realm called Gargoyale that was impossible to close because there was 2 stacked pentaracts which was basically impossible ot kill.

cuz the rewards are so trashhhh