RIFTS: Infestation [Season 3, Nov 14th to Nov 21st]

Why do you jump to “Deca game bad” instead of “Maybe I should change servers”.

You’ll have to do some serving changing from time to time. From the one season I played there will always be those 1-2 always dead servers then the rest you might want to keep going back and fourth. I really doubt every server is already dead with that pass out. I just brought a Up a sticky note with all the active/not dead servers and I’d keep track of the realms that way too / writing down realm orders. I think USWest and EUEast or 1 of the eu servers always had a full realm or more (until a bit later in)

I think you just need to switch servers

Making 8 different servers for challenger wasn’t that great

Yikes 8? I’d think everyone is probably on USWest/EUeast (not 100% sure which eu server was packed from last time) and u wouldn’t have to change servers for awhile after going to one of them since they are now likely packed due to the pass starting + 15 lives. When the mode gets farther in you might need to change a lot though.

I don’t remember how many servers there were that first time either so I might be dumb but you’ll most likely need to change servers a lot later lol (if you are going for a high rank at least) Sticky notes helped me a lot though / writing realm orders based off heroes remaining helps a ton too so you’re not stuck in a slower server or realm

Incs don’t exist.

Inc’s exist, got one in cem

Which server are you on?

I work another 6 hours, I’m always cuswest in rift, but I gotta drop my checking account on mwood keys and do those tonight

But I have been in like 20 cems to sould, none have prevailed

My concern stems from the fact that last RIFT event I was left high and dry because I did not play the first day.

Literally within 24 hours the RIFT population dropped precipitously.

So if I have to switch servers on the first day to me that signals that there will be serious struggles in completing the quests.

People were complaining about how they felt needing 25 defense pots instead of 13 greater def pots lmao.

Well right now it’s quite hard to get defense pots and the nightmare colony will toast a low def char.

At any rate KinkyPink is right and I am stuck when it comes to cemetary. They’re too difficulty right now for a group to complete.

The bottom line is I really wanted to try and grind out the red ghost pet skin. It’s looking like it’s just not possible sadly.

Honestly I really do want the greater pots back but the horror maws in godlands killed my mood and sniped my character that I didn’t play today. The cem is literally a raid now as around 5-10 people survive the skuld fight.

People don’t focus minions even when skuld is in a invincible phase.

I’d personally advise running a lot of sprites. Pretty sure Limon’s def drop rate has been increased, as I’ve gotten a few from her while maxing.

Aside from that, just grinding gods. I agree that it takes some luck, but eventually, you should have enough to do Cems with decent groups, and then maybe Castle, and so forth.

Good advice. However, you’re missing the point.

I’m ok with grinding. Never said I wasn’t.

The issue is that the numbers are dwindling and were low on the first day.

Every single cemetary that fails is a HUGE setback. Because as the number of people drops day by day you’re just going to struggle more and more to try and get a group beefy enough to complete a task.

If the numbers are dwindling you’re just wasting your time grinding.

I’m not about to solo oryx 7 times.

The rift event literally becomes a nightmare when you’re the only one doing it.

This is a realm on USWest with 37 people.

You can say that this realm has 37 people. However, for all intents and purposes it is basically dead.

It is just not capable of completing oryx or cem. Everyone will nexus and you’re forced to try and solo - which is a fool’s errand.

Yeh, I’ve taken realms of 70 people from 11 to 3 heros alone, they wete all ents and liches but still, no one’s doing anything but maxing, dying, and dying again

After a significant amount of effort I finally made it to oryx only to be faced with no inc.

This just sucks.

@kinkypink Join us. We need your inc.

Also another cem on a full realm. It’s just super frustrating.

Gl. Took me 8 tries, with 35 people each.