RIFTS is off to a good start then... :/

So this is my progress so far:

Kong or everyone?

Kongregate Issues
Kongregate Issues

Kong only it seems. Most Kongregate accounts have this issue.

Great. You know I would really like to play but itā€™s too bad Kongergate is consistently assā€¦ I really wish I never made my account on it, but oh well.

Kongregate is already purely an inconvenience, this is just a kick in the balls.

ehh i am not the only one

Iā€™ve been having issues with changing characters - sometimes just getting stuck on the loading screen, without the text showing up. Anyone else?
I play on Steam, fyi.

I have to restart the game (almost) every time i change chars.

Four times today. Either going to nexus or going into the vault with a changed char. Iā€™ve had two ā€˜too many loginsā€™ 10 min timeouts, and two the game just hangs on the loading screen for a minute or more until I quit Flash. All since the Rift event started ā€“ though as noted elsewhere I canā€™t take part in that as itā€™s incompatible with Kong.

I play on Kong, and Iā€™m not having these problems.

Then again, I technically play on flash projector rather than the Kong site

Me too. It should make no difference though. If youā€™ve got it set up and running then neither the client nor the server should notice you are using Flash Projector. Itā€™s a testing/debugging tool for developers, and for it to be useful it has to work identically to Flash Plugin.

Post on reddit from aimZerr:

Speaking of running on Flash, I use Flash instead of Kongergate as well, however recently Iā€™ve encountered the deadly ā€œunable to load languageā€ error and canā€™t play the game. Iā€™ve tried many different things and have read through the whole damned Realmeye article, but although I can get the regular RotMG client working I canā€™t get it to work at all for my Kongergate account. Can anyone here help before I rip my hair out, it would be appreciated

Update: after a fucking hour I finally got it to fix, nvm

I tried switching servers and got hit with a 10 minute dc :confused:

Right now, Iā€™m trying to play in the normal Realm on my kongregate account. However, whenever I return to the home page, I am incapable of rentering realm and am then forced into the loading error loop and therefore forced to wait 10 minutes. Kinda annoying cause I canā€™t switch classesā€¦

Also rift doesnā€™t work for kong.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.