Right clicking freeze?

I definitely know that many people do not have this issue, but when ever I right-click when im not moving, my character just freezes in place. Not a single key on my keyboard can work, so I cant use wasd, R for nexus, ability, “O” for options, etc. If im walking forward while right-clicking, my character just keeps moving in that direction and i cannot do anything about it. However, after the right click, I can still shoot(left-click). I often have to reload the page in a matter of seconds before i continuously get bombarded by projectiles in the game. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Are you using flash?

no i play on the actual website so no i dont use flash projector

It probably opens the right-click menu but you can’t see it.

I get the same thing if I go to another tab when playing the game.

How bout not right clicking

@Normanz just click the game window again in a different quadrant of where you right-clicked.

lmao yes i do try not to right click but sometimes if im in a tense situation (like near a god wall or oryx castle or super hard dungeons where i can easily die in, i usually start shaking a little from nervousness and my hand twitches a bit. Its gotten quite annoying cuz sometimes i right click on accident against a test chest so i can see a loot bag but cant move to go get it. ;-;

ok ill try that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.