Ring for Warrior Poll

My warrior has acclaim, hivemaster and fire dragon armor. These are my ring choices:

• Bracer of the Guardian
  • Ring of the Pyramid
  • Ring of the Nile
  • HP ring

0 voters

Or if you really want you could pick
"Listen to my suggestion down in the comments ya dummy!"

I do have the stuff to make a huntress as well so if you think one of these rings would be better to go on them feel free to say.

Crown! :^)

Honestly though, your choice between Pyra and Deca depending on your preferences.

Pick a better class

If you have dblade, fire armor and crown, you can do 10 000 dps when buffed with Berserk and Damaging
I’d suggest a crown, but if you dont have one, bracer is good

Gotta use the helm somehow!

bracer is not better, because warrior doesnt need mp

Use gemstone and resu on warrior it’s the best combo :wink:

why do so many people like bracer on warrior.

people dont its just the best out of his rings

wtf then why are people voting bracer for a WARRIOR ring

Probably 'cause bracer has 2 extra of an offensive stat and def (very important on warrior), for -40 hp. Pyra and bracer are pretty similar in effect on a warrior, bracer just looks cooler.

Alone

if youre using bracer on a warrior, that 60 mp is gonna go to waste because you dont need mp as a warrior, especially if you have a max rare pet +. so with that said, youre trading 40 hp for 2 def and 2 att. not worth

Gunna go with bracer since the balance of of the def, att, mp, and hp corresponds really well and can make warrior have a really high potential

that doesnt make sense

[quote=“KevinPoloo, post:13, topic:18673”]
hp corresponds really well
[/quote] if hp corresponds really well, then why bracer over pyra. pyra gives 40 more hp.

[quote=“KevinPoloo, post:13, topic:18673”]
balance of of the def, att, mp, and hp
[/quote] does a warrior really need mana? he doesnt even have a jugg on which uses quite a bit more mana than others.

60 mp might come into handy, and the extra def and att is nice too.

when will the mp come in handy? if youre constantly pressing the space bar with a maxed rare pet + you can probably keep doing that for 5 minutes. then stop for like 30 seconds and refill all your mp back. 40 hp is better than an extra 2 def and att

bracer just cause its smexy

If you aren’t using crown on your warrior, you’re doing it wrong.

My god, people actually voted for an mp ring for the warrior?!

It’s literally the same as the rogue in one thing: you can’t spam your ability and your pet just regens your mp to the point that a mp ring is absolutely useless.

Mp ring wasn’t an option? Unless you’re talking about nile but I don’t consider it an mp ring.