Ring is need fix

On a dbow archer, putting on a crown instead of a pure hp ring actually makes you feel more powerful. Especially because with this, most of the shots go above 1000 dmg. Translating to one-shotting most creatures in the realm, instead of two-shotting.

On some classes it is harder to see, but it does help.

There balanced its not game breaking. Also grammar please

Go home waffle, you’re drunk.

im not old enough to drink bro

i wish tho ;(

uhhhhh ub dex with 14 would be god like… ub dex is better than ub att on 5/14 classes I believe, I would have to go fact check that though bc my memory is shaky. But anyway, ubdex can hold its own against other rings

"There balanced its not game breaking. Also grammar please"
uhhhh grammar please to you too. They’re*, it’s*

Yeah, idk why I put Dexterity on there. But you get the idea for the others anyway.

its sarcasm in most of my posts my grammar is terrible soz if it came out wrong

Only rings that aren’t used would be wis (does anyone wear it for wismod?) and vit, and thats more due to the function of the stat than the ring itself. If a ring is +20 vit would anyone still wear it? probably not.

Maybe. I don’t know. Certainly would be more of a reason to wear it than there is now.

Ahould this go into ideas? :thinking:

geb ring is cheap and provides more wis than ubwis, as well as some other cools stats

I do kind of wonder why wis rings haven’t been looked at yet, simply because of this: a cheap ring that is better in every way to a ubwis is available, and is thus easily obtained by anyone who is serious about making their wis stat as high as possible, which makes an entire line of rings completely obsolete, no matter the situation. STs and UTs shouldn’t be direct upgrades of tiered items.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.