Rings of The Universal Fundament- New T6 Rings

Hey guys, I’m Atrapper.
We all know that last summer for MotMG, the Ring of Decades was introduced as the new T6 HP ring. It had slightly better stats when compared to UBHP. Although it seemed to be a temporary thing, the Ring of Decades seems to be staying. So, that raises the question: “Why are the other T6 rings unchanged?” Well, today, I aim to do just that- change the rings to be in line with the Ring of Decades.

So, let’s go down the list.

Ring of Decades

Cut from a fallen star, a deep purple emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +190 HP

Ring of Hartrees

Cut from a fallen moon, a deep yellow emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +190 MP

Ring of Sthènes

Cut from a fallen meteor, a deep pink emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +10 Attack

Ring of Graves

Cut from a fallen meteor, a deep gray emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +10 Defense

Ring of Lightyears

Cut from a fallen comet, a deep green emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +10 Speed

Ring of Acres

Cut from a fallen comet, a deep orange emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +10 Dexterity

Ring of Octaves

Cut from a fallen star, a deep red emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +10 Vitality

Ring of Rankines

Cut from a fallen moon, a deep blue emanates an unearthly glow, hinting at the power fused within.
Stat Bonuses: +10 Wisdom

These rings would all drop in place of their UB counterparts, whether that be in the Shatters, Lost Halls (when it’s released), or (presumably) Mountain Temple (final wing, when it’s released).

I hope you guys like the idea, despite its simplicity!

Thanks to @PwrNewAcct for the names and advice with the sprites!

Bring back UBHP?

Not bad, I could wear these…

JK They’re fabulous pls make more!

Dang this is good, but maybe change desc? All pretty much the same.

They look absolutely fucking sick (with clever names), but what would happen to the UB rings?

@Rammernaut If there were more stats, I’d make more.

@Fweftjfhjs The other tiered rings are all like that. (Ex: Exa HP is A huge, flawless topaz set in a stunningly beautiful gold ring. and Exa Def is A huge, flawless onyx set in a stunningly beautiful gold ring.)

@Niegil I guess it would be the same thing that happened to UBHP: They’d become UT’s.

Maybe change the color of the atk ring? It looks purple right now and the current atk rings look like an light violet shade/dark red

Otherwise, nice job these rings look way better than the weird new sprites

You used comet, moon, star and meteor, twice each. Also, why does everything have to resemble the fuckin description of the decades?
I’m pretty sure Deca meant for this ring to be alone. Besides, why else would it be called the Ring of DECAdes?

@BobTickle I was thinking about changing the Att ring, anyway. I’ll give it a shot.

@Kaytlyn I meant to use each of those twice. I used “comet” for Dex and Spd, “moon” for MP and Wis, “star” for HP and Vit, and “meteor” for Att and Def. For the description reasoning, see my comment above in response to Fweftjfhjs.

That’s the exact reason I did this. That ring feels weird alone. I know the significance of it, but it still feels off.

Named in tribute to deca obviously.

Perhaps you meant Olympians

No. An olympiad is a measurement of time used in Ancient Greece for the Olympic Games. An olympiad is 4 years.

OK, but I don’t see how that would fit in with the theme. It just seems off to me, yeah it’s a cool word but “The ring of 4 years” sounds odd.

I mean, it’s not like this is a tier 4 ring.

Plus hey that’s cool, cuz olympics are every 4 years so an olympiad…yeah.

Just to add to this:

A decade is 10 years.

An indiction is 15 years.

An eon is 1,000,000,000 years.

A century is 100 years.

A lustrum is 5 years.

A score is 20 years.

A millennium is 1,000 years.

An olympiad is 4 years.

The lack of order in that post is really bothering me :joy:

Did you know that “Decimate” means to destroy 10% of something. #tb to rome

Oops off topic but come on this is interesting stuff.

I never thought of the “dec” in decimate, honestly.

I’m pretty sure that more than 10% of Pompeii was destroyed.

Hey hey hey, @Atrapper
Don’t forget

can we not make the other t6 rings look like pelvic structures?

I don’t like them very much, to be honest. I mean, maybe the Ring of Indictions (MP) can be very similar to the Ring of Decades, but if you want different, maybe change the Attack, Defense, Dexterity, Vitality, Speed, and Wisdom rings to look a bit different, not all of them having the same shape. I don’t like how they are all so similar to each other, you just changed the colors of the Ring of Decades and called it a day. Otherwise, it’s all good, the descriptions and names are nice. A :candy: for you!

@XDRDogex I can’t comment on Scorch’s hairline.

@DreadDrake You have to have a pretty dirty mind to think of that the second you see any of these rings.

@Cenamuch My mentality was that they should all look the same. When I started this idea, my goal was to bring all of the T6 rings to the same level again. As they’re tiered, I didn’t want them to divert from the norm too much.

I agree, but by putting all the rings to be similar to the Ring of Decades, I think that putting the stats to be one over the original T6’s is already good enough. As @DreadDrake said, you shouldn’t make all the rings to look like pelvic structures. I’m not saying those sprites are bad, but I’m saying that you should have more distinction in shape, not in the stats.