Rings on a pally

Hey y’all,
Was just wondering which ring I should use on my 8/8 pally.
I only got pyra, deca, and bloodstone.

Thanks!

Deca if you can perma buff imo, pyra second to deca and the bloodstone ring isn’t very good compared to those two.

Deca all the way.

Pyra gives a good hp buff, as well as some def for pally, who has the lowest of the 3 sword classes, as well as 4 attack, which is buffed by your seal. Pyra is a really good option for paladin.

HP is a better defensive stat than def, and in this case 90hp is way better than 4 def. The dps is really not needed, as it’s kinda useless to gain such a low amount when the paladin has already one of the highest dps in the game, better take survivability over dps

lol, did you really just say that? bloodstone has 20HP over pyra, and what does pyra have? 4 attack.

litteraly people just assume something is bad cause its st, when bloodstone actually outclasses pyra and outclasses bloodshed on non wismode classes.

Though, because pally is affect by wismod, Bloodshed would be superior.

Bloodstone: +120 HP, +4 Def
Bloodshed: +100 HP, +5 Def, +5 Wis

5 wis will only add 2.5hp with T6 seal, so -1 def + 20hp is better

I would go for DECA, but bloodstone looks so cool xD
I think bloodstone is better then pyra.

Oh lol, didn’t know. Whoops :sweat_smile:

Deca, Pyra, Bracer, Crown, Nile anything works with a corresponding armor.

Expo is the best. Pally doesn’t need as much HP from the ring because he can perma-buff easily to always have boosted HP. Expo gives decent HP so you can passively have more HP just in case something catches you by surprise or if you’re quieted. 60 MP allows for basically an extra seal use for when you need to spam heals (like when rushing abyss) or if you can’t perma. The 4 Def is crucial to the paladin’s tanky perma healing play style. The 4 Vit also doesn’t go to waste because the paladin’s low vit makes 4 vit matter even more, and this coupled with the healing effect from the seal can make a big difference.

DECA is not nearly as good unless you are constantly doing Tombs or CDepths or something where stacked shots can insta you, but in my opinion, playing paladin in a Tomb is not the best and it isn’t that hard to dodge CDepths shotguns.

Pyra isn’t as good as expo because the only difference is 4 att and 40 HP. Paladin prefers MP HP always because MP can be used to boost HP at a higher rate than getting raw HP innately from the ring’s bonuses. They attack doesn’t really matter because paladin already has high attack because of the ease with which one can perma-buff.

Expo is good. Expo is Life.
But that lead us to Omnipotence Ring

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.