RIP my cookie

lmfao

I mean, it’s one thing to say that, but saying a suck at realm? Woah, now THAT’S a little mean. lol

But, what happened to the fire? I thought you were a firefighter weren’t there any fires for you to walk into?

You’re either a decent troll of a complete idiot getting lucky, either way, i’m out.

I practice on unfortunate people like you so then you get a chance to experience flame. Mostly because you’re too bad to get a mention from anyone good at flaming.

I don’t think you realize how hilarious this kind of statement is, coming from you.

Sometimes you gotta act like a retard acting like a non-retard acting like a retard just to get someone to call you retarded, at which case you can say β€œI KNOW U ARE BUT WHAT AM I!?!?!”.

If you’re too good at pretending to be a retard, chances are you truly are one.

Cookies are not participation trophies.

Jesus, this just scaled out of control. I guess Trof and Pokemonha just seem to aggravate each other to the extremes.

Good to now in the future.

here you go.

can i have a cookie?

fair enough.

ty :smiley:
:cookie:

Yup, I bet you say this to your mom every day.

I never got a cookie :c

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

if anyone else wants a cookie, go here

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.