RNG or "Effort system"?

I remember I saw a lvl 15 light blue blinking in a udl. When I went to see how much health he had and if he was gonna die, lo and behold he was wearing a jugg. I suicided my 5/8 warrior on the boss because I was so pissed no joke.

i would be sad too, but i wouldn’t suicide a char for that

…seems legit
totally didnt accidentally sit on him in shotgun phase
let’s be honest, we’ve all done that, i did it back when pixies were rare

He wasnt being sarcastic

No I literally yelled shit in the chat and I said I want to end myself now. (I needed the fame too so it wasn’t completely irrational.)

I voted yes but not for white bags, but for those freakin’ mystery boxes.

I think the system for white bags are fine.

That gratifying feeling comes after farming a shit ton for a white bag. Now farming a shit ton isn’t about rolling a dice several times and waiting for it to land on its side, but actually consistent. I can’t see how someone wouldn’t want that?

Of course, I wouldn’t make it guaranteed after a certain point, but I would definitely make the chances get successively higher the more you do without a white bag. I don’t think a 1.5x loot chance should be put behind a pay wall for those only willing to dish out ten dollars for them.

Why is this conversation still going? Every day I check forums and someone has posted something here. How many thing are there to say about the fact that after grinding for a long time RNG will reward you. An effort system basically turns into do x y amount of times and get z.

If 200 people apply for sb, 200 people can get a bracer, it’s just rolling the drop 200 different types. So if you hit sb it’s just up to the RNG gods, plain as that.

oh RNG, how i got 2 crowns back to back shatters then died a week later died with both

I really have no idea.

@moderators close this

RNG doesn’t reward you. The reward system would, that’s the whole point.

Either effort system or simply keep current one and let me trade UTs, cause as person that hates to play warrior and person that gave his brother acc for 1 week jsut to aquire stars on that boring char, I will never and I mean never use jugg, yet I got it, and I keep it cause fp is not that good compared to food I use, and feeding so rare item just seems wrong. I think u should be happy when u see white cause u see profit, oh I got white on pentract, yay ez 6 lifes for me. Only reason we got untradeable stuff is cause duping so many yrs ago, but we don’t have ammy’s that dont let us die anymore, we don’t even have ways of duping, and they still didn’t let us trade UTs the way we used to.

no

tfw someone doesn’t understand how RANDOM number generator works…

-__-

Agreed. The current system is fine and rewarding when you finally obtain said item. Otherwise, an effort system would only encourage the “Find and Grind” that everyone is doing anyway.

Per OP request.