Robe of the Frost Lord (WIP need balancing help)

I’m in the middle of making a dungeon (look forward to that, coming to a thread near you!) and I need opinions on this robe, it will be a drop from one of the bosses in my dungeon.

Robe of the Frost Lord:

A brilliant robe crafted from the hide of a great Frost Wyvern, it produces an aura of immense power, but leaves you open to attacks.

Atk: 7
Wis: 10
Dex: 4
MP: 120
Fame bonus: 6%

In your opinion is this balanced? Does it need a buff or nerf?

• Balanced
  • Needs a nerf
  • Needs a buff

0 voters

Please provide reasons why you voted the way you did, and suggest buffs/ nerfs if you can.

Oh no… I accidentally voted. I can’t take back my vote and not pay attention to the poll anymore ;-;

You can press “hide results” and revote <3

I know I can revote. But I don’t want to vote in the poll.

Also this is better than each UB ring except Mana, HP, and Def combined.
Why… Why would you do this?

It’s supposed to give a decent amount of every stat, but has no survivability stats to speak of, this is the reason I put this here asking for advice.

this literally is better than 2 crowns combined, anyone would want to use this robe something like gemstone. If you gave it negative def or lowered the offensive stats this could work.

Umm… it needs def or hp. No defensive stats on a robe is really not a good idea. You have to use a defensive ring period if you want a chance at surviving (or you have to be swaggy dodger). I’d say nerf the wis and dex/att and give it hp/def.

Lack of def only really hurts early game. I mean, it isn’t good to have less def, but means much less end game. You just need a Deca to make up for it.
Or, you could be a

Atk: 10
Vit: 15
Dex: 15
Spd: 15
MP: 40
vs.
HP: 220
Atk: 14
Dex: 14

=

Vit: 15
Dex: 1
Spd: 15
MP: 40
vs.
Atk: 4
HP: 220

• 4 Atk and 220 HP
  • 15 Vit, 10 Wis, 1 Dex, 15 Spd, and 40 MP

0 voters

completely over powered.

Aight, I’ll nerf the offensive stats.

@MarchStar the entire purpose of this robe is to not give defensive stats.

then do
4 attk
5 vit
6 wis
4 dex
3 spd
65 mp
30hp
-3 def

you dont want to make robed classes use this robe as their main…

I honestly wouldn’t even use a robe as a swapout with those stats. This is supposed to be an end-game dungeon, not a glands dungeon.

omg… lh is an endgame dungeon but even items in there have their uses and faults, ut items are not supposed to be main they are supposed to have their uses in some situations, then be bad in others, if you can’t make a balanced item then don’t make any, if you are saying you wouldn’t use this is a swapout then make it be used as a swapout.

I won’t say this is balanced, but I also won’t say it needs a buff or nerf. What I think it needs is a rework.

I can see where you’re going with this, but honestly, they’re not done in a good way… so here, I’ll give you a suggestion to use for the stats if you want to. (I’ll also give a reworked description.)

Robe of the Frost Lord

A brilliant robe, crafted from the hide of the once-great Frost Wyvern. It produces an aura of immense power from its threads, lending it to the wearer at a great cost.

On Equip:
+5 Defense
+60 Maximum MP
+8 Dexterity
+2 Attack
+4 Speed
+6 Vitality
+6 Wisdom
-50 Maximum HP
Fame Bonus: 6%

no def?

its kinda bad lol

Where sin’t there any def???

Because, as stated above, the point of this robe is to provide a large amount of all stats with the drawback being there isn’t any defensive stats.

@JohnMH
I see u responding. Stop. Take a break.