RopeCope's Ninja PPE

I was banned from realm for 7 days yesterday, so see you in a bit. I am also experiencing issues with “Steam authorization error” that is not going away and I am starting to get worried.

Why were you banned? Toxicity?(if you’d prefer not to say then don’t, not trying to be nosy)

Toxicity, but im not sure what exactly. They have been cracking down on that more recently.

Finally unbanned, trying to finish 6/8 today.

1/8. Def is an odd first stat to max, but I’m not complaining.

2/8. This didnt take that long, wis will be next.

Got a white on the last snake I needed, missed the last wis ss so thats an oof. Ignore the glife in my inventory I was doing some vault reorganizing

(bump, the necro died with 5/5 dex, and atk, just dont have another char slot yet)

(Spell slot open, rogue ppe time.)

Level 20, the gear is really bad.

Ok, so Im going to be honest. At this point in time I have effectively quit realm of the mad god. But I do have plans to return when Summoner releases. When Summoner releases I intend to be the first exalted summoner or just hit number 1 fame summoner on realmeye. Just wanted to put this out there.

Also 1k views on this thing, god this is way bigger than I ever expected it to get.

Why quitting? Too addicting?

I hope you get fulfilled when summoner comes into the game

And how will you go about this?

Currently, I am comfortable with all of the exaltation dungeons but o3 and some messy mbc survivals, but otherwise the actual dungeons shouldn’t be a problem. In terms of time, if Summoner is coming out when I think it is, in 1-2 months then that will be right around when school gets out, and I will have large amounts of free time to no-life a (formerly) flash game. Im not sure if I’m going to ppe the summoner. If I want to go for maximum speed then I should have at least tops for it, but I doubt that the 2-3 days to max will matter in the long run.

Summoner is on testing rn, looks super fun. Maybe it comes out next friday

Summoner is coming out tomorrow, my body is ready.

You got this!

Ok, lets do this.