Rost me pls

KFC
:poultry_leg:

Reminds me of someone

:book: :book: :ghost:

What are all these characters doing without life maxed? Not even a parasite scepter? These rings make my eyes bleed, God, get some good ones. You would think an animal plays on your account.

@BLUbeans @Panytnaa he said “roast me”, not “fry me”.

Is that name a Starfox reference? Great, another furry thirsty for attention. How about you get off the fame train and get a life outside?

Oh come on, they’re both ways to heat up chicken :stuck_out_tongue:

Unknown

Really, why would you spend so much time on a game made of pixels? And youre not even that good. My gosh you suck, how could you die so many times from easy stuff? Just suicide to lava and spare yourself the shame of being seen like that.

But you hack lel xD

forum hell

Sitting around waiting to be unbanned.

How to spell “roast me pls” with ArcMcloud
Rost me pls

uh… I seriously did not notice that till reading this.

Only 11 skins? All you can afford is 11 skins? Plus, half of them are free skins from DECA charity events. You poor piece of crap.

Also, the pally set makes me cringe. Like, I actually feel bad for you. It looks aesthetically disgusting and it’s well established how bad of an armor CC is.

You made your Rotmg account more than 5 years ago and this is the little shit that you have to show for it? Most people max 7/8s of the weekend; it’s hilarious how it’s taken you more than that.

Oh great another cry for attention. Please rename the thread to “notice me, I’m insecure”.

Last person who did this was UniqueOryx iirc, and I had a fun time roasting him, because he’d actually posted on the forums a bit before asking for a roast. What I’m getting at is - who the fuck are you?

You say we can go all out, but then make some ambiguous as fuck statement about keeping it to your characters only, like what the hell? If you want someone to roast your characters just join the fame train discord with all the other ten year old credit card warriors and ask them about shit.

I was missing this, the forums have been a bit meh lately, especially since I’m so busy irl and barely get five minutes to come on here. I think I’ll make a roast thread too.
Peace, and fuck off.

Roast Messltup (Notice me I’m insecure)

Yep

Yep IDK how that’s humanly possible

Yeah my grammar is a little fucked there but I did say that “everything” meaning rost everything but there’s not much else you can rost me on

Wut?

Fuck that real life is too hard and shitty and lonely for that

I like this one a lot lol

Your profile background looks like a compressed gif, Windows Vista lookin ass.

You maxed the mana of a warrior and not the life and then die with it. Your pet’s MP heal is lvl 70, an easy perma buff. Wtf are you doing.

Yooo that warrior is sooo old lol that was my first 7/8 I’m suprised you could even find that death

My first 7/8:

And I haven’t even played for 2 years yet image.
Roasted… i think.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.