Rot6G is Recruiting - US South West - Casual

Realm of the Six God is Recruiting

US South West - casual - dungeon farmers

About Us:

I formed the guild so that me and my friends could play together and use the guild chat to call dungeons and whatnot. Now that we have a good group of us in the guild, it would be a lot of fun if we could get more people so that we can run more dungeons and communicate across several portals at once (i.e. calling a Sphinx in a different portal). Some of us are also starting to use the Lost Halls discord server and run more end-game dungeons so if you’re interested in that we have a place for you. There are no skill/fame/maxed characters requirements and some of our members are new to the game so don’t feel like you gotta be good to join. If you know how to do most of the dungeons in the game then you are chilling. We play in US South West and use Pacific Standard Time.

Requirements:

The only things we ask of you is to play semi-regularly so that at any given time in the day, there’s a good chance that a guild member is online to run dungeons with. We love farming low-level dungeons like sprites, snake pits, UDLs, abyss, etc. so always call them out and what portal you are in. We play exclusively in US South West so please use that server and keep that in mind when communicating with guildmates. Obviously, please be respectful and nice to each other. If you need help with something feel free to ask guild chat but don’t be a beggar (i.e. say “does anybody have extra wiz gear” instead of demanding shit from people). No hackers!

*A group of us FaceTime when we play, but we are considering making a Discord channel so that we communicate more easily. More information will be posted here once that is figured out.
**Discord channel is live! Link for invite is in guild hall.

How to apply:

If you are interested in joining, please comment below your in-game name, how many times a week you play (just to get an idea of how active you will be), your star level, and your top 3 favorite classes to play. I will send you a message on RealmEye with a link to our discord server. Join our server and send a message asking to be added to the guild and someone will get back to you. :smiley:

Hey!

This looks like the kind of guild i’ve been waiting for.

My IGN is Maddymoon.
I play everyday for 'bout an hour.
I’m a red star.
Knight, Archer, Assassin.

Thanks!

Great! We’d love to add you to our guild. Unfortunately I didn’t realize that I can’t add someone unless we are in the same area (like how trading works) so I’ll private message you in-game the next time I’m on so that I can add you to the guild. I’ll be playing tonight around 9-10pm PST in US South West.

Cool! I’m actually on now, but i may be able to be on later.

this sounds pretty perfect to me!!!
ingame name is Cxlliope, currently at 58 stars; i play most every day for a couple hours (barring some time for school)
i like wizard, rogue, and sorcerer!

Messaged!

My IGN is Qwertyfan, im red star
I play 5-7 days of the week
I like priest, knight, and mystic

Messaged

IGN: Fackingfak
Discord (in case you need it): Triangle boi#2470
I play at least 4 times a week for like a hour or two
I like Trickster, Sorcerer, and Priest

Greetings,

I have been playing this game for a while now (still kind of a noob) and have never been in an active guild before. Hopefully you guys consider me.

IGN: Traquor
Depending on work schedule I play about 3-4 times a week
Account is Orange Star
Favorite classes are Knight, Ninja and Sorcerer

Sent you an invite on Discord. I’ll add you to our server and we can coordinate when to meet in-game there.

Messaged

Hey,
Would love to be able to play with you guys.
Kinda new to playing with a guild though.
IGN: MasterKeep
I’m at 29 stars
Play every day
Use Warrior, Archer, Necro

IG Name: Pranzen
Stars: 16
Favorite Classes: Wizard, Rogue, Priest

Gabepoo, almost everyday, 52 stars, Archer Wizard and Trix.

@Masterkeep @Pranzen @Gabepoo messaged you guys! I will be on most of the day today so come to US South west and PM me in-game and I can add you.

may i join?

Are you also recruiting ?
If yes:
IGN:SmelDawn have 19 stars
Favorite class: Necro/Archer/Wizard/Priest
I play everyday about 2 or 3 hours
Have a good day :slight_smile:

My IGN is RavenousOP

Star level 10
1,Knight 2, wizard ,3 warrior
if im off work ill play that day(roughly 3 or 4 times a week)

@Tentemz @SmelDawn @RavenousOP - thanks for your interest guys! I will be on later today (around 7pm Pacific Standard Time), private message me in-game (@iSoria) and we can meet at US South West keys so that I can send you an invite to the guild.