Rot6G is Recruiting - US South West - Casual

IGN: Noodleryum

Play most most days at least for a little while
Star: 10
Classes: Wizard, Archer, Priest

Hello, my char name is OctaviusXV. I’ve a 6/8 knight, 2/8 mystic and a couple slots with casual chars. I’d be happy to join, I run abyss in industrial ammounts (clearing, rushing is less chill). I’ll get on your server, invite if u see me. :3

Fav classes:
-pally (fan of melees)
-necro
-sorcho

I play often, mostly on weekends

I’m looking for a guild as a returning player and this seems pretty cool. Especially with the quarantine I’ve been pretty bored.

My ign is AuntieMan, i’m currently at 69 stars.
I play for at least an hour a day, probably more if I don’t have irl things to do.
Favorite classes would have to be archer, priest, I don’t have a third surprisingly.

@Noodleryum @OctaviusXV @AuntieMan - hey guys, I’m online rn in USSW. Send me an in-game private message and we can meet in nexus so I can send you an invite. if you guys aren’t on atm I’ll be back on randomly throughout the day and pretty consistently tonight. cya!

@Noodleryum @OctaviusXV @AuntieMan - hey guys, sent you a message on realm eye inviting you to our discord server

• IGN: Brionne
  • I try to be online every day for the login bonus, but I have school n stuff so sometimes I’m not on for long.
  • 55 Stars
  • Favorite classes atm are Necro, Pally, and Trickster

IGN: Bronzolo
I am on almost everyday for a few hours
Lost my 50 star account from 2013/2014 (Kmrivv)
Getting back into the game after a 5 year hiatus
Fav Classes: Warrior (about to be 5/8), Pally, Sorc

@Brionne @Bronzolo Sent you guys a pm!

Hello, my user is tejocote, I’ve been playing every day of the week considering it’s summer, once I start school again it will probably drop to a couple or few days a week. Three favorite classes rn are knight wiz and rogue. I’m getting back into the game after not playing for years

Hello i’m interested to give a shot to your group sounds like a fun party, I’m really interested into learning end game dungeons once exalt allow me to run a full realm clear without a single dc, before that i’m mostly sticking to the content I know well haha
1- Knight
2- Wizzy
3- Archer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.