RotMG 2018 Class Survey results

I mean in terms of skill, I struggle to find much in general, it’s abyssmal.

:thinking: hm

:roll_eyes:

First week and a half on RotMG…

that’s just rng
(referring to csilk, mad robe, condu, and ass)
look at the stats maxed and base fame

but still, not all light blues are noobs
you managed to actually max stats in your first week in a half.

(also why did you cross out dying from a pit viper? nothing embarrassing)

i was embarrassed because i died on a priest…i had full mp too but i was too used to offesive abilities, kinda still prefer them.

Warrior and archer deaths were not my fault (exactly).

Warrior died because they were too many people in Oryx’s chamber and i lagged because the amount of people and projectiles on screen and sat on Oryx because my Nexus key was delayed.

Archer died because I went to pick up my loot out of the loot bag and I never realised that there was an undetinated Green Potion sitting under it. That death really made me sad because if I had just typed “1” and then ran onto the bag, that small space of time that it takes me to type could’ve saved my archer’s life.

So you sit on thing and die, seem like the game fault alright.

Did you read the whole thing or not?

You did’t pay attention then die in lab and it’s not your fault. Got it.

No need to be sarcastic about it, when a blue bag drops and I can’t see the green potion being thrown because there’s a ton of other stuff going on on the screen like a bunch of other projectiles and other players and enemies running around, keeping track of one green potion that hid itself under a bag didn’t feel like my fault at the time.

So kindly, shut up.

Regards,
Redox.

RE:Not My Fault

To: redox@realmeyeforums.com

Well you know the fight, you know the boss throws potions of death, instead of being attracted to shiny wait 2 seconds before you go pick up said shiny as you should know there is a great chance of a death potion still being active shortly after the boss dies, you should know not to step on any tile another player or you has recently been on. This was in no way the games fault.

Sincerely,

Jason

Actually, this was within my first week in realm so I didn’t know the fight completely.
My main instinct was to kill enemies and collect sweet rewards after, not aware that the Z-layering of all items was coded like that. I would’ve expected hazards to take the top layer as they’re more of a priority but, you live and you learn :man_shrugging:t5:.

What was your first maxed character?

You died from in the first week of plating from a mid tier boss and complain? Sorta gotta learn first and yes, its all telegraphed.

Not all experimental options have no downside.

That’s what I’m saying, I learned to wait since then.

I’m not really bothered about it anymore, I was just sharing something and then the conversation got taken in a completely different direction.

Also, for a moderator you sure are bad at spelling…

:neutral_face::grimacing::man_shrugging:t5:

Not a mod, on my phone, make 5000 spelling mistakes per message.

No good man. :man_shrugging:t5:

Just be happy there’s not 20 numbers replacing i’s and o’s like my discord messages over phone.

Not going to change, there’s a reason I don’t send real emails over phone.

You must be using a Nokia :man_facepalming:t5:

I know that I may/may not be bumping a dead thread.

@Redox are you seriously complaining about his spelling? Talk about irrelevancy.

@Shatter I’m with you on this one

It’s not complaining, just correcting. We all make mistakes, I know.

Now leave this dead thread in its grave, please.

Blue stars unite! I just got promoted to red star though ;c. They disrespect us, but don’t let it get to you. We’re white stars at heart. Please don’t look at my realmeye, it’s embarrassing.

Blue star has a Jugg, I have transcended to White Star status. Always a Blue Star at heart, BLUE STAR FOREVA :no_good_man:t5: