RotMG 2019 Predictions

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA Goblin lair HHAHHAHAH thats very funny
how long has it been since it was introduced i think that deca would delay it for like another 2 years

lod rework i assume is coming today since we are getting hints from admins

I think they’ve only just started working on it. I think the hints were more of a “now in development” announcement than anything.

hopefully

Probably not, Deca might ‘accidentally’ nerf them every once in a while but the player backlash for any major changes to their already existent pet will stop Deca, the most I could see is a buff to the useless pet stats, maybe even another stat being added.

Nest rework where :frowning:

when’s the last time that was talked about? they might’ve stopped production on it.

I don’t believe it’ll actually drop, there will be an influx of old players coming back to see what’s going on with the game after Unity is released.

It was? Did we ever get any actual info on GL? all I remember of it was back next to the release of the Deca dungeon trio, they said the name but didn’t talk about it, all I’ve seen since then was player speculation.

^^^^^^
Deca’s already confirmed they’re working on atleast one new class currently, that’ll most likely drop sometime this year.

My hopes:

• New dungeons, hopefully good ones.
  • New class, a new bow class would be nice.
  • New permanent realm events, like penta or cube.
  • New raid, more LH-like UTs for more classes would be great, and a more reliable source of new-top items would be great.

today ? They wouldn’t release a slight tweak for a dungeon a couple days before a total rework of it, they would’ve just released the rework.

i have a feeling that it is coming today with a chest event

Really? I haven’t seen anything about that could you provide anything for me to look at

meow ;-; no, been failing a lot, failed like 6 NPE’s that seemed like they’re going somewhere. its pretty depressing

tho working on a project now. not my footage c: dare you to guess who’s!

@HorusKane actually no idea where i heard that

I predict people won’t be happy no matter what happens.

How come no one is talking about a new realm? A realm where only 8/8 or 6/8 players can enter. Increase the difficulty with out absurd obscene impossible to run solo dungeons. Instead of more dungeons, a new realm w/ a new story line, a new god and godlands where monsters drop specific items for specific quests, maybe quests to achieve a new subclass. Expand realm “playthrough” rather than just expanding it arbitrarily.

Great hopes and expactations for a new realm. (y)

It was in one of their producer letters I believe, they were talking about the people disappointed that they chose the Waki for Samurai, they said that the sheath is still being worked on and that they’re testing other new abilities iirc

I’ll go try to find it, I’ll edit the post when/if I do.

EDIT: I can’t use the search function right now, it probably has something to do with the forums not working earlier (was everyone affected by that? I know @Zuzu and I were) it keeps just giving me this error;
(insert image of network error)

It’s not letting me send the image either :thinking:

I’ll grab it once the forums are working properly for me.

ooh, TPLink’s post made me think of another thing they could add, story within the game, like little scroll items you can get and turn in for quests or something and they each have a different bit of story, like Thessal could drop a scroll and it talks about Alexander or something.

Seems like it.

Idk about you guys, but I’d find it cool to have a “solo” dungeon, like the Christmas one. Idk what it would be, or what it would look like, but just a legit solo dungeon in its entirety

Yeah, that could be cool.

The boss could act on a timer instead of any hp bar, and you’d have to dodge it’s attacks to survive.

It could be the first 100% skill based dungeon in the game.

You know, I think the bots will finally take over the nexus just like SwatSecOne.
RING OF DECADES IS IN STOCK!
Spawns O3

I can’t find the source where Deca acknowledged those directly. Could you please provide where you’ve found this?

With acknowledgment to the new class possibly using the sheath, I kind of disagree with this. We already have two katana classes with abilities that do damage. The third one should either have a defensive or healing ability (i.e: does not do damage). If it’s a heavy armor class like samurai, then it should have slightly better offensive stats to compensate for the lack of an ability that does damage (like, say, 55 DEX as opposed to 50 like on samurai). I think the most that will come out of the sheath concept will probably be a UT wakizashi that TPs the user, or something along those lines.

I think that the class will be a robe class if it’s a katana class, as it would follow a nice pattern.

I also think that the new class should be a wand/bow class, as they only have two and have been that way for a very long time.

Personally, I believe that the next three classes should be as follows (not in any specific order):

A katana/heavy class with a defensive ability

A bow/leather class with a healing ability, and

A wand/robe class whose ability I have yet to really figure out.

Otherwise, I’m quite doubtful.

I want to see a heavy Armour wand battlemage that does more damage the closer they get to the enemy

please no. I would much rather see all sts become unsb. sure their “tradable uts” but their already hard enough to get, plus so many people including myself would be pissed if things like pixie, etherite and other highly sought items were made soulbound after being freely traded for like 4-5 years.