RotMG 2019 Predictions

Cland rework.
'nuff saud

I swear I remember them saying something similar but I canā€™t find it, I probably misremembered something they said before.

I am aware that many people were disappointed with the sheath concept not taking hold. There are a few reasons and it was probably biased toward the wakizashi. I still think that, although an interesting concept, it probably isnā€™t unique enough from the samurai to warrant a whole new class using it (except maybe a wand class).

effortless

ly defeats the colossus.

Hope so!

The sheath concept being reworked for a 16th class would have the benefit at least of sidestepping entirely the sigh-inevitable ā€œomg sheath was better than thisā€ should they start designing some other ability. Neednā€™t necessarily be same graphics, or be for a katana class, though it does have good synergy with heavy armour so maybe it could be the first ability for a 7th weapon type (axe?) as thatā€™d open more possibilities for other loot, too, rather than keeping on overloading the existing weapons with more UTs.

It was one of the original Wild Shadow design fundamentals that the game doesnā€™t enforceably split up friends based on things like their character/rank so I wouldnā€™t like to see them go down this route.

Fine then. Maybe just a new Realm with different challenges and not exclusive to 6/8 or 8/8 characters.

Though Iā€™d love to see an 8/8 exclusive Realm.

(y)

Elder Realms!

I doubt a seventh weapon type is a possibility, to be brutally honest.

As for the sheath concept, as Iā€™ve said before, it should be made into a UT wakizashi to appease those who wanted the samurai to use said concept. They can even make said UT relatively accessible with a quasi-frequent drop rate. I made a post about this UT concept in the Item Ideas section of this forum, but it hasnā€™t really aroused some serious discussion as of yet, at least not the way Iā€™ve set it up. It makes me question if the community really wants a teleporting wakizashi in the first place, or are simply not interested whether it happens or not.

I still think thatā€™d be a pity to burn up the concept in that way.
Would be similar to if we had planewalker as the only point-to-point teleporting item, and no trickster.

deca pls

more like gobl-out lair amirite

until duping gets fixed aint happenin

depends how hard unity is to hack

also predicting a new dungeon, who knows :wink:

Iā€™d say give bows and wands a third class before moving onto that.

I said soulbound, not unsoulbound.

o.o my bad

The way I see it, itā€™s still a better fate for it than its current state - an unobtainable T0 ability that only admins can spawn in.

Maybe Deca can introduce a teleporting offensive ability for a class besides a katana/heavy. Thatā€™d be a bit interesting.

Wait is it
udl --> halls
manor --> cult
abyss --> void
?

No it isnā€™t heā€™s just being silly imo

Its p obvious when something is an epic dungeon of another thing, and lh is by not means an epic udl

honestly i just cant imagine something called goblin lair being end game.

in typical fantasy games goblins are the beginner monsters

They said the were working on the arena revamp/boss rush before the unity port, but they decided to do the port first, so it might come in this year too.

I think they said goblin lair was at least late game? (donā€™t quote me on that)

yeah i heard something like that too, but it just feels weird, especially since we also have goblins in the like lvl 5 zone.