Rotmg alignment chart

Wait where do I fall then :thinking:

Nobody likes the dwarf miner :c But he did nothing ! You must blame the mushrooms, not the poor dwarf. :c

I guess if I’d abuse my powers and edit my name into the list I’d be chaotic evil

I’m offended BREEEEEEEEEEE I cannot fathom why in the world you would think I belong in that group.

I am further blown away by this, in what universe is nevov less lawful than I am?

if I were to steal this idea and use it to instead fix my alignment, where would that put me? more chaotic evil?

Also I imagine you should probably fact check some of these

Here’s my approximate take.

Guill’s Lawful Good cause he abides by the law.
Yard Caretaker is Neutral Good because he just kinda supports you.
Realm Eye is chaotic good because he a) asks to help you and gives instructions how, b) heals you during the fight with the tumor thing, and c) forced you to learn things about something Realm-related.

@Nevov is Lawful Neutral because he, too, abides by the law, be it for better or for worse.
Craig is True Neutral because, well…he just kinda hops around between both the Nexus and the Court, but still works for Oryx, y’know?
@Xaklor is Chaotic Neutral because they told me so.

The Marble Defender is Lawful Evil because he’s not hostile towards because he wants to, but because he feels like he has to. It’s kinda sad :c
The Dwarf Miner is Neutral Evil for obvious reasons. There is no law or variation.

The Urgle is Chaotic Evil in the most chaotic and evil way imaginable. The Steam Trading Card’s description of “annoying” does not do it justice by a long shot. Urgles exist to spite your existence and to fill you with rage. But do you think that killing them will truly sate you? They wil always have the last laugh. Urgles will always return.

Is this realmeye bug?

It sates me enough, thank you.

I thought being put in the good category would be a compliment :c

AMEN BROTHER

also feel free to make your own alignment chart cuz i guess mine isnt good enough

“lawful good” is code for “incredibly boring person” btw

I’m absolutely not lawful at all. my behavior is fundamentally too fluid to hold up to such restrictions, at best I’m neutral but lean toward chaotic. the good/evil aspect is w/e to me.

Align me daddy

Your pfp is a knight. The question is, do you stun?

He’s chaotic good for sure imo

If not that, then chaotic chaotic. He’s so chaotic he gets it twice

@YesButNo is chaotic neutral, change my mind

@TROLLDLLR don’t bully me i’m litterally meowth

Once every 26 seconds due to my magic heal

…looking pretty evil I guess

hold up, I just reread this and discovered oryx in here. given his drunken, silly, and all over the place behavior, wouldn’t he fit better in chaotic evil?

True Chaotic

If speaking overall, @Wilhuff is on the money with this, I do normally get returned as ‘true neutral’ when I do one of these “what are you” tests.

The forums get more of my ‘lawful good’ aspect than is typical, because I respect the place and agree with its premise.

In-game I would also veer towards ‘good’ but it’s more like capriciousness and how I’m feeling in that moment whether I’ll help anyone or cooperate. I’ll help newbs get through Castle, & drop them gear, but I also do some mischiefs, like I will buff if a randomer screams for “no buff” :smile: (sometimes), or ‘overcalling’, or dropping items into pink bags for PPEs or TPEs to find, heheh. But none of it predictably, I like doing what I feel like.

I’ve on the whole too many chaotic tendencies to get ‘lawful’, but I do follow enough rules/laws (of things I agree with), so it seems to cancel out into ‘neutral’. I have a hard time caring about rules that are stupid/unjustifiable and usually no hesitation to change things up to see what happens. I usually just remove myself from situations where someone is trying to enforce dumb rules, or ignore them, and I think self-determination is very important. I think this is why I can’t stand organised LH since it involves following the raid leader and suppression of individual behaviour.

So, to forums I’d be LG, in-game NG/CG with times falling into N or CN – and IRL true neutral seems to be best fit.

Talking only about ingame, I think the good-evil axis is going to be: helping newbs/the group, & rushing and calling etc = Good. Dragging etc = Evil. I guess outright anything that is trying to get others killed = Evil since it’s aligning yourself with the enemy (Oryx/the game) in actively trying to kill players.

The lawful-chaotic axis is going to be: following rules (of the group/the opener/RL) and the T&C.
Using hacks = non-lawful. I mean I guess if you’re saving people from dying, or providing buffs, but by hacking, you’d qualify as Good but not Lawful.