RotMG Bosses by Weight [very srs]

The definitive and highly anticipated list now here!
Here

Note: This list is simultaneously unfinalized yet completely not reproachable.

This is what I’d go with. I put all stuff like spirits, ghosts and Gulplord since he is just a bunch of slime, at D the lightest because they are pretty much weightless
I am not sure what that crystal thing is, but it looks decently heavy

Crystal is called Crystal Entity and is the boss of crystal cavern.

Ah ok, looks like it changed sprites since the last time I did them

It did. You’re not going crazy.

Esben is corpereal imo, the Troll Matriach should be a B probably and Daichi looks kinda overweight

I put Daichi in C because he doesn’t seem like a big person to me. He fights using all these elements and magical blasts, and he does the whole thing while levitating. I imagine a skinny monk guy in a big robe.

Same.

Masked party god should be on the same tier as mixcoatl imo, otherwise looks good

Years of partying and constantly doing keg stands have taken a toll on the party god.

Crystal is actually boss of the Fungal Cavern. The boss of the crystal cavern is Crystal Entity.

EDIT: Apparently I’m really really stupid.

Yes, that’s the crystal I was referring to

id put your mom in s++ tier

wow

I’d make a tier E separate from tier D, as some bosses are practically etherial, compared to fluffy lightweights. Also, I’d move Stheno up a tier. Snakes with long bodies are heavy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.