[ROTMG Comic] Candied Realms

Stolen, I say, STOLEN!!11!

Hmm

Slowly amassing pages currently, but I have priorities. Maybe I’ll get a few out by the end of the month, but that’s nothing certain

Dang, got me bad with the ‘fake update’ >w<

the prism pirate has tainted my view of these sorts of things more strongly than I thought, because I thought this was going to be a reference to that time waaaaaaay back when you couldn’t nexus if the nexus was full since craftable did a reference to that bug in his comic. whoops

Here’s some elevator music while we wait.

Here’s some elevator trap music while we wait.

I’m getting BTD vibes from that. Jeez, the memories :sob:

Thats reminding me of the music on clone drone in the danger zone when ur at upgrade bot

Sorry for the HUGE delay, everyone. Expect more pages later today, and some more very soon after! :candy:

Something strange is happening in the nexus…

Oh, also, I have already drawn the next set of pages. I was too into it and I couldn’t help myself lol, so expect those tomorrow
Full Page Layout

Unbind Nexus key gang where we at

Not here

smh no Eye demon

I think we all remember the Beach Zone

Oh no, don’t expose Lucy she’ll get in legal trouble

Huh, this is a cutish thread! :3

Why thank you! I’m working on some more pages, will be done sometime this week!

Little late, was busy, yadda yadda… anyways, meet Rosey-Posey, a paladin! She is having a blast taunting our mousey friend! I made the railing a little transparent in the middle so you could see her full body.

Full Page Layout

The gap between pages keeps getting slightly wider and wider :c I need to pick up the slack a bit