[ROTMG Comic] Candied Realms

Battle’s winding down bois

Turtle Power is the equivalent to permastun, just gotta use your shell

Cute emo boi enters the battle

(Also I fixed the last page, the trickster now has her party pants)

Also, sorry for not making any pages for a few days. As an apology, I made a sprite. This enemy is quite powerful around the Candied Realms… their strength is not to be underestimated… I present to you:

Sugar%20Cube

The Sugar Cube God.

big brain move to use plague on a single target, that or just for the thematics.
Also if you’re going to eventually make candied enemies for everyone, I’ve got ideas for Candied Dreadstump and Candied Bilgewater/Davy Jones.

Could make a pretty sweet Rifts event with the right people behind spritework

No pun intended

Ooh thank you, yes these will do nicely

Who will become the Oryx Slayer?? :thinking:

Obviously Assassins always steal the kill

how is the assassin going, being suspended on oryx for 14 days now

It’s tough work, hanging above the nearly dead Mad God for nearly two weeks. Hopefully I can get him down late tonight. (Also he’s a rogue)

+20 Fame

“They say the Oryx slayer will be an all-powerful and vicious beast, hailing from the nexus, with fabled weapons that could bring The Mad God to his knees.”

Close enough.

Professor Oak, that you?

Professor Oak more like Professor Xavier amirite?

You can’t ride your bike inside!

Finally, some more Candied Realms, am I right? I’ve been busy doing a lot of 3D modeling for school. I hate how inconsistent I’ve been with posting, so when it comes to the next episode, I’m going to get a bunch of pages made beforehand and then post on a schedule.

[Insert obligatory comparison with The Realm]

Crashes a guild WC, steals the Oryx Kill from the leader, and gets invited anyway

EDIT: And @Campfires if I may make a suggestion about keeping on schedule (coming from me is a joke) but this part of this video is great advice on keeping steam on getting something longterm done, even if its a side project. Some strong language I warn you incase but its something to think about. Its for writing a book but it can be scaled in piece by piece bits

The General Chat Thread

eyes