[ROTMG Comic] Candied Realms

Oops, I spoiled the ending where Ocho and Koko are revealed to be the same person! Silly me

Rip theory about Ocho bring Koko’s evil twin

if you’ve ever read a webcomic other than the ones running here on this forum, they’ve all got an “archive” page of sorts that has links to all the comic pages in one place. it makes it easier to re-read the comic and to find your place in the middle of a re-read, but it also helps you find a specific older page. for a great big super long comic like the prism pirate where the story goes all over the place, reviewing old pages is helpful for understanding what the story’s currently doing and how the characters got there (doubly so if you take a year-long hiatus without warning and pick up where you left off like nothing happened).

Oh hec you’re right, never thought of that

also its great for other content if you wish to continue expanding on your universe (character bios and whatnot)

Bump.

Still waiting for the Candied Realms. @Campfires, speak to us. :sob:

Still around, this time I don’t have a real excuse this time I just felt like taking it easy for awhile. That being said, it has been awhile, so I suppose I should start working on some more

Now I feel guilty for rushing you =/
You should chill some more if you want, since I noticed that work quality improves if the artist is happy with doing it. Your comfort is of upmost importance. Entertainment for us comes second. A very close second, but a second nonetheless :]

Don’t feel guilty! It makes me happy knowing that people are actually waiting to see more from me! :grin:

This meme is from the future, you don’t get it yet

(Candied Realms will resume soon :candy: )

Dunno why I got a reply notif, but I’m glad I did. And on the topic of that meme of yours, since I’m from the future, I already understand “cotton candy confinement” meme – I just don’t wanna spoil it :wink:

It doesn’t say that you replied to me…Why did I get a notif? I’m honestly confused.

EDIT: Oh, I’m on “Watching” for this thread. Silly me. :joy:

cant wait for the next part of the comics!! c:

I didn’t want to post only one panel, but I screwed up and also was sick a little bit and I wanted to put something here, so sorry there’s not much content!

Full Page Layout

Ohmygodit’sokayanythingwilldoholycrapiwaitedsolongforthis.
I will savor every single letter.
I’m actually scrolled down right now so I can’t see the comic.
I will read one box every 3 days! I’ll lengthen it up to ten if it comes to it!
Thank you so much.

Oh, by the way, this thing has questioned me from the beginning…
What am I seeing here?

Oryx’s face, black and white

Also, thank you so much for loving my little comic! Your positivity really make me happy!

I’m pretty sure that’s supposed to be blood.

Stolen, I say, STOLEN!!11!

Hmm

Slowly amassing pages currently, but I have priorities. Maybe I’ll get a few out by the end of the month, but that’s nothing certain