[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Cannon Fodder

Pages 1076-1080

Author’s Notes: Would it be a Thunk or a Fwip to sound falling into a cannon? Who knows.

Full Comic Layout

PESTIS! The darkness consumes! Davy’s got ethereal balls, rushing at MBC’s tornado phase. His lamps must be all turned off.

Love that looney tunes spin spin effect. Illustration might be MS Paint level, but your editing is :ok_hand:level.

Here comes Davy X MBC. That stuff is gonna give freaking void nightmares.

Pillar’s Purpose

Pages 1081-1085

Author’s Notes: Now with 25% more giffy goodness (maybe it’ll hide I’m rushing this fight)

Full Comic Layout

That’s the Spirit!

Theeeere it is. The hell that is pillar dance. If this keeps escalating, you’re gonna be making Prism Pirate the animatics. Suddenly you’d be animating a cartoon lol

Totally not a shameless self promotion, but if you enjoy the Prism Pirate, check out my new rotmg comic, “The Realm”.

We got a crossover with Rhea the Red Prismed Hipster scheduled btw!

A great read an experience back to front, and always in high anticipation of a new comic series coming along to the forums (and one of such caliber). Do give it a read/follow, the writing is intense and will throw you for a loop of adventure.

His Full Comic Layout

And yes, there will be an epic crossover comic soon enough, sparking another comic in the Rhea series as a double feature. Still might be some time to get there but it will be a crossover of the ages.

Cannon Strike

Pages 1086-1090

Author’s Notes: May or may not reveal my music tastes.

Full Comic Layout

what in hell’s name are you aiming at lmao. If it wasn’t Rhea in there you’d be pelt with a cannon ball!

It’s possible that the air resistance acting on Rhea as oppposed to a cannonball threw off their aim.

Tentacles Of Wrath v2

Pages 1091-1095

Author’s Notes: Hard not to make Rhea look chubby running in the Golem armor, but maybe all the pirate rum is catching up.

Full Comic Layout

most likely this

but probably because - ̶I̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶- she would be a tad heavier than a cannonball, throwing off the handling of the blast. Also maybe the pirate manning the cannon…

HEART RATE RISES INTO 200 BPM
God bless Rhea, may you find a suitable prism. Maybe a t0, not even stumpy can help you with that lol

Not chubby, thicc

Tough Choices

Pages 1096-1100

Author’s Notes: 1.1k frames. Holy f u c k

Full Comic Layout

How in the hell can the tentacle do -15 damage

ima hackusate

pardon my chickenscratch, was supposed to be

tend to have ones marked with a line underneath, atleast how I’ve come to write them on paper

however much 1S damage is to you could be equal

Don’t worry Rhea. we’ve had to eat less damagiing bullets compared to death. I hope you have HP pots!

What shall she ever do?

Pages 1101-1105

Author’s Notes: All your friends are gone. Good luck.

Full Comic Layout

Oof. Established she chugged her HP pots, and glimpse into her usual party dynamic… Though I have to say I don’t remember which is whom.
Also, who’d thought Dreadstump would be the firepower to the technical Davy and supportive Bilge. His old colors are showing!

All purpose solution

Pages 1106-1110

Author’s Notes: Could of made this scene suspenseful. But why not some quicky drafted humor?
And don’t take Dreadstump as plotting a scheme, its just been a while since he’s had a real thought.

Full Comic Layout

Holy crap lmao. You got me in the 1st half, not gonna lie. Since I’m trained to have either dark outer panel or cloudy frame to show that this is a thought, I went back and forth on the 1st 2 panels.

Foreshadowing stumpy killing Rhea after he deems her useless/recovering his zeal? hmmmmm