[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Wait do you have other stories?

Yes, two others which can be found on my webpage

Rhea the Red Prismed Hipster
Life Hax
A Wintermas Carol (holiday one)
and this one

Meeting with an old ally, this begins their daring escape from the Void!

Pages 39 - 43

Author’s Notes: Void walking is the true partricians way to doing void runs.

Full Comic Layout

That’s not good. That’s where the void is! Also, amazing coordination would be needed in the actual game.

WOW, but whaere are they going?

“De Void duzn’t scare me. Any sucka messes wid mah’ blood loses his own!”

Pages 44-51

Author’s Notes: This will be foreshadowed, so keep it in the back of your mind.

Full Comic Layout

Cute but at the same time, rip

Sorry for late update, power issues on main computer and had to phonepost for a bit.

In the safety of the Cemetery, our heroes mourn their loss.

Pages 52-56

Author’s Notes: Add a feature to pour out potions on a player’s grave to give their newest character in that slot extra boosts.

Full Comic Layout

A priest, 2 rogues, one of them with a planewalker, survived AND escaped an encounter with THE VOID, and managed to reach a portal where they needed 2 priests to reach first time around?

Hmm… Suspension of disbelief intensifies

On the other hand, we get to see some worldbuilding via how death is handled in this comic universe. The potion is pretty sweet too. Still wondering how different characters of the same name are handled in this universe

P.s. the twin rogue’s dialogue can get kinda hard to read at times. Minor nitpick

When ya’ mosey on down from de backalleys uh de Nexus, ya’ eida’ learn de language o’ dig some hole in de haid. Dodgin’ wuz some matta’ of life and dead everyday, and no shadow gots’ta tell dem different.

The Escape

How they escape the Void Entity is quite defying, but also foreshadowing for later on down the road. And you take less damage while standing still in Pure Evil moreover trying to tread through it.

Character Swapping

I’m not too sure how to fully approach this, merely on the basis on how the characters would differ if I switched their classes. I didn’t quite give dinstinctive traits on characters to be different when switching classes aside from interaction with others, aswell as maybe other dyes. As of the current canon, you’re born as a class and pretty much go from there as that class, but maybe I’ll expand on that in the future.

Wouldn’t want to waste a good cem key, time to fight!

Pages 57-63

Author’s Notes: We’ll be getting to the main story soon, just gotta get some epilogue out of the way. Also I’ve realised this was all in one chapter. Ah well.

Full Comic Layout

Darn, the void’s reveal and your death is epilogue. Wondering what the main story is going to be like.

Also, THICC skuld is T H I C C. Just look at Gero looking at em.

EXTRA THICC

The Epilogue comes to the end, and our heroes go home to rest… or do they?

Pages 64-68

Author’s Notes: Soulbound in this universe is only to drop bags, because UT soulbounding is odd.
Also, moving into more of the meaty story after this.

Full Comic Layout

Me and my bro was laughing off at p66. World building ftw.

Yeah i honestly thought they were gonna be sulbinded

“Wouldn’t even want to think about it.” LOL most of us don’t

Well let’s see about that…

h e c k

thebigkill

Do you play TF2 too?