[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

I’m surprised you chose to point that out over the fact that the “nexus is full” thing ended a long time ago

Chapter Five: Gangplanked

Pages 277-283

Author’s Notes: Is Thessal an octopus thing, like Ursula, or just a lot of fish tails?

Full Comic Layout

they dont have enough de-tails to look like fish-tails so i’d assume those are tentacles

RULE34 GO WILD

Rhea’s gonna lose her mind knowing that she just got brushed by the almighty jugg

i didnt even notice that LMFAO

Looking at the sprite art can almost guarantee they are tentacles

There's only one way to solve this...

Who’s got the .gif? Send it to DECA for conformation.

no

Good thing somebody posted a link to this in reddit, wouldn’t wanna miss another masterpiece of a comic.
Just read all the current pages on one sitting, good going as always!
Also I like the references and events that reflect the current in game events like the ice tomb and … ehh… even uganda knuckles had to be a part, but it was funny enough.
I don’t know if it is just me but I noticed that you have let your imagination fly high on this one, the story line seems very creative so far.

How well does Thessal see Oryx?

Pages 284-289

Author’s Notes: I’m not sure if using Thessal’s tentacles as arms is “appropriate”. Eat your hearts out, japanese players.

Full Comic Layout

RULE34 I SUMMON THEE

hang on i have a dump of gifs just for occasions like this

Kewl
Comic
10/10
would read it again

Thessal’s previous ruler was quite the… master.

Pages 290-295

Author’s Notes: Do you think Thessal is EXTRA THICC?

Full Comic Layout

i dont get the reference

You are missing out, my friend.

how is there no pollution in the OT if those BP workers disguised as squids dump oil everywhere

Don’t worry. Everything in there is already toxic enough.

“omg wtf no rusher” “FUCK BAGSTON I THOUGHT I GOT JUGG” “s>thessal nudes” “XXXNOOBKILLASXXX Died at level 20, killed by Suffocation”