[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

1 letter, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 13, 14, 15, 16.
AND I THOUGHT YOU COULD ONLY HAVE 10 LETTERS IN YOUR USERNAME REEEEEE.

maybe it was Two people who died at the same time and fused XXXNOOBKIL and LASXXX

Are they soulmates? Do they die at the same time every time in realm?

Who knows?? The law of the realm in the comic is clearly not like our own or maybe its a revival of multiboxing

Speaking of things such as that, I’m not sure how to approach bots, multiboxers, or even mules.
But that bridge will be crossed when we cross it.

Trickster and Rogue do your shit

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Pages 296-300

Author’s Notes: Well, we have officially passed the pagecount for Life Hax, and we’re about halfway into the story…and almost four months. Glad you all are hanging in there.

Full Comic Layout

reminds me that the heroes are in game canon known to need the air vents. How long is this taking? Does ol’ stumpy need 'em as well?

Only the damned speak his name

Pages 301-305

Author’s Notes: Damn DECA and their events, its like they don’t want me to ever finish.

Full Comic Layout

In Thessal’s grasps, grabbing for life.

Pages 306-310

Author’s Notes: Happy Easter Fools Day… not sure what to do now. Anyway, enjoy your holiiday.

Full Comic Layout

Let’s see the Trickster trick her way out of this…

Though, honestly, I love these battle of wits. Makes you really wonder how she can wriggle her way out of this.

Thessal’s methods, are unconventional

Pages 31A-31E

31E582x500

Arthur’s Notes: April Easter Fools Day everyone. I’ll be doing something a bit more special tommorow.

Fool Cosmic Spray-Out

oh

don’t worry, its not canon

well, most of it

Still wanna know about the needing to breath thing. Rhea IS a hero, afterall

uhhh

Chalk that to it’s magic, I ain’t gotta explain. Lol

rhea actually has a divine pet hiding that’s healing her enough to stop her from suffocating

Info-storm!

"Pages 311-315

Author’s Notes: An asspull, but hopefully clears up how they are breathing underwater. So yea, magic.

Full Comic Layout