[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

An idea brings the light!

Pages 528-533

Author’s Notes: Who keeps lanterns on the floor anyway? Why would Davy even have lanterns in his quarters?

Full Comic Layout

Stumpy sure can run. Let’s see if Rhea’s plan works…

A taste of his own medicine

Pages 534-540

Author’s Notes: Don’t forget to vote for your favorite Hipster during the June Art Contest; DECA is gonna use the best skins you’d vote for #1 anyway, so vote mediocre!

Full Comic Layout

The Hipster

rhea

A shot in the dark to shine the light!

Pages 541-546

Author’s Notes: New class confirmed, might have a place to squeeze them into this story, but perhaps I should wait until more details come about.

Full Comic Layout

Heyy that’s Rhea! Taht’s neat. Really liking how Rhea’s silvertongue is working on Bilge. Davy’s gonna learn that Seadog Luck’s long lasting!

Is this based off all real players?

Off of other accounts? Not exactly. But I do my best to replicate.

Damn thats really cool

glad you like it, you can check the site for some of my other works of stories.

smh knight doesn’t have resu

Let there be light, and it was good!

Pages 547-554

Author’s Notes: Lost Halls piques Davy’s interest…

Full Comic Layout

Bilge may not be in party (i have yet to see what he can gain from this risky expedition, especially helping a couple of Oryx naysayers) but Davy? Now this be more interesting than I thought first…

Are we going to get more exposition of what the golemancers and Davy’s souls Army’s relation is exactly?

Edit: Also, Rhea finally putting her foot down to stumpy’s shenanigans. Nice

You’ll get more of the golemancers from Davy, aswell as the horrors of the works of the Cultists…

and that thing… that lurks the halls…

Just noticed that you replaced the snake skin sheild with a spriteful shield. Cheater…

Perhaps Gollo has been doing things while Rhea is out at sea.

Perhaps

he’ll die with it before she comes back

…wot?

Reskinned Scutum

note: I was the only idiot to buy this instead of the rabbit skin because I am an idiot

I did not read that as scutum at first : /

But where in the comiks does he have the shield?

Somewhere down the line, I’m sure, but I guess not as of this point in the canon. I just got it just incase I did want to do something along the way with it, as Scutum is actually the most “teamworthy” shield out there aside from Ogmur.