Oh Oryx, that’s adorable. This goes to the harddisk

It’s a trap!!!

No.
Stop.

yarr harr its a pirate trap

Its too late. The damage is done

A captain’s collab plan

Pages 576-580

Author’s Notes: Character model sizes may not be accurate, but the Koreans I hired got lazy to do so.

Full Comic Layout

Dreadstump is buff compared to bilgewater

Wait, why is he helping them again? As in why he’s not trying to ‘arrest’ these rebels. I’m guessing bilge quality rum for now…?

Its more along the line of having been bothered and annoyed by Dreadstump for this whole time, just wanting him to go away. I’ll see if I can remember another kinda of media with the relationship.

Why he is still helping (spoilers to the next few releases)

Seeing as Bilgewater has come back empty-handed from Davy’s Locker, he strikes a deal to give Davy the souls of the Champions in the Halls, aswell as all the souls he needs, in exchange for the souls found in the golems. Dreadstump also convinces him that pirates can do anything better than some trained professional, and would score major brownie points with Oryx for more information.

What it means to be a pirate.

Pages 581-585

Author’s Notes: Poor Bilge, no more than a coffee boy.

Full Comic Layout

Well damn. Stumpy’s dropping some truth bombs onto Bilge. That’s good enough motivation for me!

What use is a pirate?

Pages 586-591

Author’s Notes: Perhaps Oryx should open a pirate amusement park.

Full Comic Layout

I love that panel with the poster, PARRRRRTY was surprisingly really amusing for me

Show them what a pirate can do!

Pages 592-600

Author’s Notes: 600 pages later, our heroes… well… pirates, embark on their journey to the Lost Halls, to find out about its dark secrets.

If you haven’t fallen asleep yet, I appreciate all my readers being here for this long, after a ton of rambling and random story plots. It would make more sense in written text, but that’s no fun to do.

Full Comic Layout

Is this going to take another 600 pages?

The rest of the story should be straight out from here. Only one more real subplot, but that goes hand in hand with the main journey.

I sure hope it won’t.

Will we see Stumpy regain his full powers? Will we see more Davy wrecking Rhea’s liver? But most importantly of all…

Will we get another 600 pages worth of the Hipster Trickster???

Hehehe… Elf harem.

Are the pirates going to force them to bake tons and tons of Keebler cookies?

• I doubt he’ll get his powers back, but who knows
  • Rhea has no use for a liver anyway, its just holding her back (don’t think alcohol posioning has caused any deaths in ROTMG yet.)
  • I’m hoping no more than 200, depending how indepth I go into the halls content

Yea… cookies… that’s it.

Ha ha… ha.

Image result for snoop dogg