[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Post 420, be sure to add a picture of snoop dog for respects

Thar ye go.

Chapter 7: Cultist Chaos

Pages 601-605

Authorā€™s Notes: Yet another subplot? Gee wiz. Donā€™t worry, itā€™ll be short, and will truly be rewarding in the end.

Full Comic Layout

Blue Yoda? A verbal tic that will make the character more memorable, but Iā€™d like to see howā€¦ ā€˜goodā€™ this one is

Agreed.

They value quite a lot, which youā€™ll find out next release. But if youā€™re able to decipher my caveman drawings, these do go hand in hand with some skins to reveal their purpose.

MY GOD ITS SHATTER. hhhmmm. :thinking:

nĢ¶oĢ¶ Ģ¶bĢ¶iĢ¶gĢ¶ Ģ¶gĢ¶aĢ¶yĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶ Ģ¶mĢ¶yĢ¶ Ģ¶cĢ¶oĢ¶mĢ¶iĢ¶cĢ¶sĢ¶

Help from the Testing Realms.

Pages 606-611

Authorā€™s Notes: The new class, presumably a Samurai. Sau and Sage travel to the normal realms to teach of the new ways to defeat the Void.
And now back to our pirate themed programming.

Full Comic Layout

Are those dark figures testers? Iā€™m flattered :wink:

EDIT 1: They are, I didnā€™t read the first time.

EDIT 2: "The Testing realms were kept in the public knowledge as a rumor, as to never leak of its true nature."
Absolutely correctā€¦

Aww those 2 katana users look cute. Particularly liked Sauā€™s design (and those stripes under her eyes).

Sageā€™s words are a bit hard to quick read, but I think I can get used to itā€¦

You wonā€™t see them again until a bit later, and probably wonā€™t have Sage speak for any story-heavy content.

inb4 the new class gets called shogun

Iā€™m going to guess that its name will be so weeb only 10% of the playerbase will get it, or it will be 100% unrelated to eastern culture.

We all know what kind of class it is. Sau, Sage, and the others know to.

Obviously its the sausage class

bingo

Realm, hoooo!

Pages 612-620

Authorā€™s Notes: Whoā€™s team would you join for a Lost Halls Run?

• Dreadstumpā€™s Crew
  • Bilgewaterā€™s Crew
  • Davy Jonesā€™ Crew

0 voters

Full Comic Layout

Iā€™m expecting mobs of pirates to get flung about in the least dignified manner possible by a raging spooky boi just fyi

Huh. I thought they needed to locate one first. That map by bilge is pretty spot on! Iā€™d either go with bilgeā€™s army tor pure stats, or Davyā€™s for undeads, but stumpyā€™s got that Seadog Luck. Letā€™s see here!

Also, heyy LHā€™s entrance is already here!