[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

It was never a comic, but back on the old Kabam/Wild Shadow forums, I did a lot of free form drawing. Mostly in the form of signatures for posts. If you wish to seek them, they might be archived on a web crawler somewhere, but they’re not much to look at.

Something even Davy Jones is afraid of.

Pages 627-631

Author’s Notes: Yea, he’s throwing up ghosts. Kinda like Danny Phantom, but grosser.

Full Comic Layout

Spooky boi makes his grand entrance

Davy got a crash course in humanity’s infinite potential in screwing things up beyond expectations. That’s a cool effect on Spooky! If I may suggest, some kind of dark fog emanating from ol’ spooky whenever it draws near, like the sentry was oozing black fog would mayyybe add to the tension?

I like that they find spooky boi as frightening as we do

WE HAVE TOILED IN GOD’S DOMAIN!

Eat cannonballs!

Pages 632-638

Author’s Notes: Magic is Friendship, Cannonballs are Painful

Full Comic Layout

And if/when they kill the sentry, it won’t drop a halls.

Because life.

That last panel reminds me of the cliffhanger meme with the to be continued arrow

Is that A jojo reference?

Surrounded by… walls?

Pages 639-643

Author’s Notes: If DECA ever finds out how to fix the walls, this would be without context and be really weird in the future.

Full Comic Layout

Clearly dreadstump is just possessed by the hax.

That spectral sentry be bending time and space just to exist. Nice jab on the wall clip thing by non-hero entities. I do wonder if they plan to fix that. Having a leviatan wander in and blast the ever loving life out of us is no fun

I believe its because of spooky boy’s collision. When the environment get chopped off by something like a cyclops castle, he tends to get stuck in the wall

s̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶’̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶o̶k̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶j̶a̶m̶b̶o̶r̶e̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶.̶

Solid reference I must say. But how many A presses did it take to write that?

I held it in before I began the post, so we call it 0.5x A presses

WhErEs ToDaYs CoMiC i NeEd It To SuRvIvE

Had to get some of that sweet ??? action on testing. Be on soon.

Shielding with the wall.

Pages 644-648

Author’s Notes: We need to build a wall to keep Spooky Boy out, and the Cultists will pay for it.

Full Comic Layout

Yeesh, any harder and Rhea’s face would’ve been cracked! Besides that, exploits galore!