[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

the cultists will pay for this wall
It’s gonna be a great wall.

what do you mean “???” it is clearly the weeb class

Since I recall that you appreciated a grammar correction in the previous comic, you should know that you used the wrong “peek” in the first panel there.

Feel free to tell me to fuck off tho

You right. The pirate translator I use tends to mix up a lot of vowels for whatever reason. Ya for Ye, and whatnot. Proofreading is for squares, anyway.

The sheath’s swift strike.

Pages 649-653

Author’s Notes: Shall we see the Sheath or the Wakizashi go to pub?

Full Comic Layout

I really think that deca made a reference to your comic in the samurai/shogun/??? Class because in the description it says : sorry this is not going to be a sausage

Oh I wish. It was a reddit meme when the class was leaked (however a meme like that arises.)

Maybe someday DECA-senpai will notice me uwu… perhaps during my event.

Sentry Destruction

Pages 654-659

Author’s Notes:I wonder if Pirates count against HP scaling…

Full Comic Layout

The Lost Halls

Pages 660-665

Author’s Notes: Took a devil’s amount of pages to get in the Lost Halls, our story comes closer to its end!

Full Comic Layout

I wanna reply since yesterday, but mobile is being a hassle.

Into the halls we go! Steel balls seems to be extremely effective. Love how you incorporated the Oryx Screams into the story.

I’m guessing we’re going to see more barfing by Davy. Nice brick joke from the vomiting soul back on First Spooky Encounter too!

I’ve got today’s pages in the works. I’ve touched back home after my holiday, and as promised, have a special event to host

The Rheamazing Art Contest

If you’ve got the artist’s touch or about 3 minutes to kill, take a look. Its an all-hands on deck event.

The hero’s reveal

Pages 666-670

Author’s Notes: A retconned plot point was eventually finding out Rhea was a hero, but about 600 pages later, let’s just make it a small detail.

Full Comic Layout

And an Emmy!

Jon’s got the most valuable drops in the team (life) besides the ones she mentioned, but that’s pretty harsh by Rhea!

Hmm… I’m not quite sure if he has always dropped that. Anyone can confirm?

he only started dropping life after deca moved the heroic observer wall to in front of his portal instead of in front of the spawn room. and it’s pretty rare, I’ve only looted 2 or 3 since then, backstabbing jon will almost certainly only get rhea a dex and/or spd pot.

And a mark!

From behind the wall, something lies ahead

Pages 671-675

Author’s Notes. Dreadstump somehow has a T1 prism despite the fact he can’t drop abilities… thonk

Full Comic Layout

Add a parenthesis after each .png

Ree
Edit: did they just find Titan first room, or is that a golem room

Edit 2: ty for fixing <3

inb4 she gets the entire golem set and triggers the entire trickster community

Look at all the trouble they ran into getting the map. Now imagine the journey of getting another one for when they return with the vial