[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

I posted this in a rush before I left for the day, didn’t notice. If you do get back here, do collapse those pictures so the thread isn’t flooded.

:sweat: n-no

dude vial nexused, full cult

I’ll just remove the pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

Dropping from t10s to t1-2s is rough. Hope she doesn’t pop here, because 5 shots here will kill her… And considering the marble colossus, that’s not good at all.

?/8 is Rhea?

At this point in time, 6/8 (discluding life/mana)

The Agonized Titan

Pages 676-680

Author’s Notes: Is first room Titan still possible in the new LH generation?

Full Comic Layout

Is dreadstump gonna get popped? Cause popping is what happens to people that stand beside a titan.

Only if all flames have been found.

Considering how the killed the sentry in like 10 panels, I dont think the titan will cause them any problems

Damn, she should be showing some more respect to bilge then

True

The Evil Spirits

Pages 681-685

Author’s Notes: Needs more ROTMG but with guns.

Full Comic Layout

I’d compare a doom bow to a really powerful shotgun, or a thousand shot to a machine gun

Unleashed calamity

Pages 686-690

Author’s Notes: Sorry if finding the flames seems short lived, I’ll save the halls exploration for MBC.

Full Comic Layout

Oh, that jump skip was all 5 found? That was really sudden! I thought theare would be… well, as you said, the hall exploration, but I can be patient~

Also, cool effect with the pixel art and smudge combination on the titan!

I really did want them to explore the halls, but I figured I could get most of it done (especially with the Infantries) to help the gang find the MBC. But first, we will meet the cultists.

Apologies for slow update, been doing a lot for the recent holiday, pages should be out tonight.

Petrified Statue

Pages 691-695

Author’s Notes: Ingame, if all five flames were to circle Rhea, she’d die almost instantly after about 2 shots. But this is pirate magic, so let’s see where it goes.

Full Comic Layout

Wew, getting better with the effects there! Rhea’s petrified, so I doubt she can escape by her own… Does trickster decoy not work while petrified? In case of so, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that stumpy’s coming to her rescue, deepening their bond

Edit: checked it out, yep, she can decoy! Let’s see if she figures out quick enough…

excuse me, rhea wasn’t petrified. she’s just practicing her dab attack

Parrot Barrier!

Pages 696-700

Page 700, sheesh. Just when I thought I wouldn’t ramble. Hopefully I get it done by the end of the month (even though there’s cultists, the champion, the MBC, and the Void.

Full Comic Layout