[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

And we never have even actually known who Azamoth is. Gotta say, thogh. The best usage of “lighting” is on 729 for this strip! A little awkward, but sells the ominous vibe.

Im surprised the person who said whats this didnt say owo whats this
Edit: @EpicNecros i say it sag but what if sag is say

wdym? the purple robes are the saggiest of the bunch!

The spawn of Azamoth

Pages 731-735

Author’s Notes: Cultist vs Cannonballs, hopefully their geometry magic is strong enough.

Full Comic Layout

where did dreadstump get that cannonball :eye:_ :eye:

owo whats this
a missing link?

A fight fit for a pirate

Pages 736-740

Author’s Notes: Molek hasn’t died yet but they still summon anyway, because Azamoth is a nice guy I guess.

Full Comic Layout

Ohh, I thought that was Azzy himself. The fight scenes are pretty cool, but it didn’t show us which party was winning. That info came in the following panel, bit i’m guessing it would be too long, so you kept it short and simple.

Where’s Rhea? :thinking:

She’s fighting off Molek in the back (assumingly)

omg plotholes? this grievous sin cannot be forgiven. enjoy your
eternal stay in the underworld, fool!

aha, but rhea has the power of "plot armor," meaning you cannot condemn
me for fear of activating her special ability: loophole!

oh no this cannot be

flagged as abusive

Guys, the obvious answer here is clearly that Dreadstump is the main character. Rhea’s been getting stuck and rendered useless time and again, but Dreadstump has cannons and is op af

what in the bloody hell are you guys going on about

but obviously dreadstump has the highest powerlevel, even though he is cursed, more or less his artillery

Balaam busts in!

Pages 741-745

Author’s Notes: I have no idea what Balaam is really supposed to look like from my very little research, but I have a feeling this scene in Hercules was probably what it was.

Full Comic Layout

Newsflash, Dreadstump can count, and he has fingers!

The Brain of the Golem

Pages 746-750

Author’s Notes: Wouldn’t it be neat if Armor Break disabled ST sets for the duration?

Full Comic Layout

I think that would be cool, but it would only make sense if armor breaking was changed to remove only the effects of the armor (including non-defense stats)

Yep, there it is. Now, to be saved by daze!

Sidenote, what exactly happened that made her armorbroken?

The fires shoot armor breaking bullets. Rhea probably walked through a fire, trying to teleport over it, only to realize it doesnt allow you to tp.