[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

The Little Golem Power

Pages 751-755

Author’s Notes: Even though its the longest lasting decoy, this one is early. The sheer unit of Molek set it off early.

Full Comic Layout

The smoke effects are really eat! Also, love the idea that the decoy is basically using FLASH™ to daze enemies

I think this is going to become a discussion thread for usefulness of Brain

its quite usefull if you want to make a decoy on top of an enemy

Balaam more like Kabam!

Pages 756-760

Author’s Notes: Dreadstump will never remember he was cursed, will he?

Full Comic Layout

The freakin’ smear on 757 is Godlike. Also, mental image of Rhea kicking Molek so hard his entire body got launched.

The Fusion

Pages 761-765

Author’s Notes: Happy MOTMG!

Full Comic Layout

Geeze, that’s morbid, though that actually happens in game. They must have an amazing amount of devotion to do that.

I’ve seen better sides of beef been run over by a combine!

I was trying not to type that into the story while figuring out how to make it pirate-y

A ghostly plan

Pages 766-770

Author’s Notes: MOTMG might slow down production but I’ll do my best.

Full Comic Layout

:zap: z a p :zap:

:fire: f w o o s h ? :fire:

The Golem Encounter

Pages 771-775

Author’s Notes: Despite Malus being skeptical of the armor break, all souls combined added the curiosity of the other cultists.

Full Comic Layout

Rhea replies, Malus is satisfied, gets together to beat the living magic out of Oryx. Malus’ friends died for their pride. The end. :smiley:

How does rhea know bilge has 90k hp?

Do they have realmeye in their universe?
Did she remember from her HAAAAX

Did she just count his hp?

Probably the last one.

Heroes who dedicate themselves to study have gone around to determine HP values (both from research and confirmation from HAAAAXers), thus having a pseudo realmeye

If you’re busy motmging you could always draw while waiting for the cem boss to spawn :wink:

Soul-Surge

Pages 776-780

Author’s Notes: I gotta tell ya, this is pretty teriffic. even though I reversed the colors, but that’s uh canon.

Full Comic Layout

guess he died of nuttinper

nuttinper sonnel kid

deez