[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

The Infiltraitor!

Pages 800-805

Author’s Notes: Originally the Infiltrator, now known as the Oryx Admiral as of 2.0, but its legacy for being bullshit lives on.

Full Comic Layout

Its a good thing she still had that prism lying around that she always had
@Craftable :wink:

Daww, her helmet’s missiing! It’s a good thing those materialize out of nowhere when you have all equipped. Stumpy doesn’t seem to recognize this unit, but I wonder if Bilge or Davy knows. We may be able to amass another army for void!

She still has Davy’s set with her, she just finds no real value in wearing it without Davy possessing her, unless dire.

dont make plot holes too obvious

Teleportation prism swapout obviously!

The Champion of Oryx

Pages 806-810

Author’s Notes: The lore of the Oryx Champion was he followed a group of players into the Lost Halls. We’ll just retcon that for our ragtag gang. Also special thanks to @ManDoge for leaving me about 50 notifications, <3

Full Comic Layout

hehe haven’t been on the forums for a while so it was hell trying to catch up glad I did though <3

Oryx’s Fighters vs Pirates, commence!

Silly Scallywags

Pages 811-815

Author’s Notes: Large quantities of sassy Bilge coming from 815, got that snap snap goin on.

Full Comic Layout

Lol, the one with 90k HP talkin’ big. The warriors are an odd job too; they be playing card games while looking for it! Let’s see if Rhea gets the chance to get them to open their mouths…

I was not expecting sassy Dreadstump

thats bilgewater

spectral rhea is best rhea

me rn: image

The Champion’s Story

Pages 816-820

Author’s Notes: Source

Full Comic Layout

Nice, tying in with the official lore. Oryx’s got some good men. Perhaps Rhea can convince them to work together, so Oryx can enjoy their service again!

The fourth panel looks like oryx is in his footy pajamas waiting for santa to come and its adorable

AND THEN SPOOKY BOI

…I can’t post this without a complete sentence. why.

A motely alliance

Pages 821-826

Author’s Notes: Who would win? 100s of pirates or one iron boy?

Full Comic Layout

Incorrect. The only winner is SPOOKY BOI