[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

not exactly how I thought Rhea would do it, but that works! It’s good that these peeps aren’t as honor blinded as I thought they are. Kinda shows the 2 aspects of our a hero too; glory and riches!

I’m gonna go ahead and say that the samu/ninja party is the honor. Oooh, what would happen if these 2 parties meet up?

We’ll show these kids how its done!

Pages 826-830

Author’s Note: I have no clue what weapon the Commander holds. A cleaver, or some sort of baton? Perhaps a weird axe…

Full Comic Layout

ow my ears

I vote for crowbar :D. Also, nice timing to switch, while the other party is cooling down

SKREEEEEEE
REE
REEEE.
ree

Okay, that’s nice and all, but I’m sure all of us are wondering: How’s Rhea going to die this time?

Sensey has a geb wand? I hope he likes running from crusades in circles because this is going to take a long time

ftfy
and i think sensei thing is using a crowbar
edit:
oh

why is yoda a human

Cutting the Crusade

Pages 831-835

Author’s Notes: Raid Leader said not to stasis crusade or its ban. Whoops.

Full Comic Layout

Welp she’s dead.

Spoiler

Where waki?

i like those graphics

Sau uses the sheath from the Testing Realms, we’ll see the waki soon enough

also I’m still fucking salty they chose the waki, heavy armor class with a ranged ability at a possible 2k damage is bullshit.

Curse to the Commander

Pages 836-840

Author’s Notes: Was hard to decide on what hairstyle to give Sau, but she always wears the helmet anyway.

Full Comic Layout

arbitrium est in Deo perficitur.

Are you sure arbitirium is a neuter noun

yes.

Okay but why use in + ablative when you can just have god in the genetive with arbititium