[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Okay, I normally don’t speak Latin so cut me some slack

Yeah. If I was doing it I would do Dei genetive of arbitirium

when someone kicks me in the nuts

The Marble Defender

Pages 841-845

Author’s Note: 1k pages, here we come. Also, I haven’t forgotten about everyone’s favorite spooky boi. Soon to come.

Full Comic Layout

Oh, boi! He’s coming! It’s kinda odd since I saw Talwar’s LH duo and spooky didn’t show up once. Nice effect on the blood filtering too!

Just use cannonballs!

Pages 846-850

Author’s Notes: Came to the realization the Marble Defender takes nowhere in the original canon of the Lost Halls. Damn DECA and their meddling! I’ll figure something out.

Full Comic Layout

EDIT: Post 666, Spooky Boi confirmed Satan

Memes

SPOOKY BOI IS THE ONLY WINNER

A pirate brigade vs one spooky boi

Pages 851-855

Author’s Notes: If Grum is ghost rum, is it dead/already drunken rum?

Full Comic Layout

finally, flying pirate bodies :smiley:

Why doesnt rhea just TELEPORT?

One shudders to imagine what inhumane soul lies in the spooky boi. An eternity of chronic and sustained cruelty.

_
_
_
_
Also if you’ve already forgotten IS̵̸͗͛ͨ̅̿̐͒̋͗͐ͥ͐ͨ͏̖̮̤̯͖̮̜̺̯͍̩͇͚͍͓̩̝̲̲P̸̘̳͓̪̭͇͔̗͔ͥ̑ͦ̎ͣ̔̽ͧ̍ͤ̄̕Oͬͫ͐ͧ͑̆̔͆ͦ̋͛ͯ̀҉̡̱̪̟͍̲̝̣̮͍͚͙O̸̟̞̣͚͙̖̱̪̩͖̳̻̙̱̗ͮͬ̐͑͒ͥ͟ͅͅK̵̶̡̨̤͈̹̯͙̜̖̟̜͙͕͔̠͂̇ͧ̊ͦͩͤͯͤ̽ͭ̂͛̇ͭ̏̊͗̚Y̴̢̩͎͙̮̥̠̾͒̽̏̍̇̈́̆ͥͧ̌́ͨͦ̈ͮ͢͡ ̇̏͗ͦ̌̓ͮ̾̎̈́ͪ̋ͬ̌ͮ̚҉̴̡̥̫͎̝̯͕͇̥̼̪̼̗͇̹̮̀͘ͅͅB̴͍̝̟͉̔ͪ̆ͮ̇̉͌͘͢O̷̯̲͇͓̻̰̯̺̦̹̳̒ͮ̓͛ͩ̅ͯ͋͂̌̊͑̑ͧ̔̀ͅȲ̸͈̖̱̤̮͉͍̮͋͗̐̎̀͡͡ ͎̣̖̩̙̱̬̙̪͙̣͕̻̮̝̦̓̅͗̈ͦ̕̕ͅC̵̨̪̲̦̮̰̩͚̪̥̳̣͙̰͕͉̾̾͒̓̓̀̐̈ͧ̈́́͋͊̐͜͠Ẫ̧̬͍͙̟̭̞͔͙͙̗̼̬͈̩̲͍̊̋͑̓ͤ̕N̷̴̨̍̋ͩ̾ͪ̄ͮ̃͂́ͥ̾̔ͪ͒ͪ͞҉̘͖̞̹̥̮͇̖ ̴̵̷̦̦̣̟̺̭̟̻̺̺̙͉̩͙̏ͮ͒͊͛͒ͦ͐̒͐Ţ̵̡̙̗͖̼͉̣̯̜̻̤̱̦̤̭͍͔̞͗͆̅̉ͫ͒̇̄̔͂ͨͪͯͬ̑̈́̽̄͢͡E̴͙̗̗͓̮̲̬̪͛͛ͬ͆̀͛̊̓͂̄͊ͭ̀́͢͝L͈̞͍̳̟̜̞̘̹͎͍̻̟ͩ̈́̌̾ͥ̉̈́͑ͦ̋̄ͬ́͢͢͜ͅE̢͖̗͙̳̬͎̪͎̒̀̓͢͡ͅP̢͎̜͇̯͙̟̞̾̎͗̆̽̔̍ͤͨͣ̃͆̄͛̄ͯ̌ͫ͌̀́Oͫ̾͑ͩ̒̎ͯ̐̄̾ͩͣ͆̓̔̓ͯͥ̚͏̡͎͉̲̼͚̲̫͇̞̖̖͍͉͇͈̮̜̖Ṛ̢͍͕̞͉͇̬̣̳͓͖̫̒̂̽̌̾ͤͣ̈̿̾̚͜͢T̨̨̯̞̭̩̯̥̠̳̤̘̞͕̩̼̺͈̝̬ͭ͒ͥ̇̂́͑̐̔̓ͯ́ͫ͛ ̇̑̔ͬ̊ͭͩ̒̾͆ͭ̂͌͑͋̆ͯͬ҉͏̵̝̳͓̰̠͕̼̰̙̪̭̻̺͠͡T̶̨̡͔̜͔̹͙̩̜̪̳ͧ̍̿͐̆̈̐ͪ͘Ò̵̡̧̘͍͉̰̳̣̹̫͚̦̱͚̲͍ͯ̄ͫ͒͊̐̇ͣ̌ͧỌ̸̴̬͉̫͕͖̟̥̯͇̪̳̤̘ͫ͆ͯ̇͒ͨ̃̋́ͨ́́ͅ

Two spooky bois>one spooky boi

spooky boi is attacking the pirates not rhea tho
and cant rhea just decoy it with the st prism?

Rhea is currently possessed by Davy Jones, so she’ll have to keep her set on. Her cunning mind is also deluded by sharing it with Davy.

Even though Spooky boi isn’t in the same room, imagine being in a crossroads in a real LHs, with one room with spooky boi and the other two dead ends.

The “Champions” of Oryx

Pages 856-860

Author’s Notes: Is Spookyboi just a ghost? Or something worse?

Full Comic Layout

of course, hide right behind the boss. Rhea’s going to face spectral now? Let’s see… Decoy or tp somehow?

It is a paladin’s soul that was supposed to go into marble colossus to protect the halls, but void entity rushed into MBC, taking it over, causing the soul to roam freely around the halls, killing 2 cultists.

so yeah, a ghost.

he’s the ghost of an epic fortniter

Well is a soul by itself just a ghost?