[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

Just as the soul transfer had begun, a purple vortex ripped open and rushed into the colossus. Only a small fraction of the paladin’s essence had made it into the golem at that point. Since the golem was now occupied, the rest of his soul was left without a host to enter and escaped into the halls. Two of my colleagues were standing too close and were instantly vaporized. Myself and the remaining four were forced to retreat as the corruption quickly spread through the halls.

-Malus 2018 from official lore

Yeah. I know it’s a soul but not sure if it’s a ghost

Ghosts are souls that get confused and lost on their way to the afterlife and become trapped in the human world. So yes, that would definitely make spooky boy a ghost

Thinking on your feet

Pages 861-865

Author’s Notes: Like women, Spooky Boi can smell fear

Full Comic Layout

oh shyeeet its the coral juice. It’s either spooky is going to look lusty, or we get fanservice stump and bilge. Either way, they kinda get pulled into each other, and we get some wacky imagery!

Little did they know that they threw a one way for spooky boi.

oh no

OH YES

how do you make the spooky boi sexy please send help

I mean, Death in Deadpool was pretty hot I heard :smile:

Amongst the Coraled Haze

Pages 866-870

Author’s Notes: “Hey Craftable, maybe its time to see the battle of the Marble Colossus?”
Me: “Nah, let’s see John Bilgewater and Spooky Boi if they were genderswapped”
This is why we’re gonna hit the big 1k.

Stupid Sexy Pirates

got me laughing out loud for this issue. Nice work! Poor spooky… you’ll get your mates next time :smiley:

Shotgun.

That was my initial thought, but its weird how he holds it.

This is how a shotgun looks

I’m not really sure, aside from maybe like a club or something. From the animations it looks like a cleaver/axe he just holds backwards for standing/walking frames.

A black flag of the crusade?

Looks like the swords of the orcs in Lotr

This.

Uruk-hai very sorry

The swift strike of the scythe

Pages 871-875

Author’s Notes: I wonder if she could get to the Nexus… or just fall like the others in the halls!

Full Comic Layout

I dunno, tho sau, sage and sensei ex machina sound more likely

why the fuck is there a lens flare theres literally no light source in the entire dungeon except for maybe some torches.
YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THE LOST HALLS HAS NO CEILING