[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

I would of loved to see Seney and Sage use their hot moves to swoon the ladies, but their fates remain split for now.

Rhea could melt a pirateā€™s old heart

Pages 886-892

Authorā€™s Notes: A pirate loves his gold and his rum, but all he ever wanted was a friend.

Full Comic Layout

lul. Nice job this time. Artā€™s looking cleaner.

What did Rhea just burp?

Thos beans.

hand%20over%20beans

Wow, she survived spooky! Having a backup soul really helps, eh. Also, waifu pirate rulers, assemble!

Grum is full of dust, thatā€™s what gives it the known texture of the rum.

Drinking Grum is either like chugging sand, or choking hair. Have you seen wet dust? It makes me shudderā€¦ Ehehehhhh

Gotta shake up the bottle or it gets caught at the bottom, its more like a gritty slurry if anything.

i thought she was wearing hat bra
why it look like shirt now

wĢ¶aĢ¶iĢ¶tĢ¶ Ģ¶sĢ¶oĢ¶mĢ¶eĢ¶nĢ¶eĢ¶ Ģ¶wĢ¶aĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶kĢ¶eĢ¶eĢ¶pĢ¶iĢ¶nĢ¶gĢ¶ Ģ¶tĢ¶rĢ¶aĢ¶cĢ¶kĢ¶ - just one of my many inconsistencies. Perhaps Iā€™ll go back and change up the pages. Iā€™ve been drawing her in the Golem outfit for so many pages Iā€™ve forgotten the little things about the design (I pull a Steven Universe and donā€™t use model sheets).

EDIT: Did what I could, I should keep a model sheet about.

Donā€™t give me an F please my mom is gonna freak

If you really want to see somethin bad, the Golemā€™s palette changes througout Chapter 7

Stitches over Souls

Pages 893-895

Authorā€™s Notes: Just a small update to round the page number to a 5. Also, Iā€™m considering either shortening or not doing a fight scene for the Marble Defender, since its not really canon to the Lost Halls story (just being an anti-grief tool, mostly takes the roll of the troom). Let me know if you think I should do something with it. Weā€™re already at page 900 and I think weā€™re all overdue for the real fights.

Full Comic Layout

Honestly, I donā€™t mind waiting for the big fights, but I get it if you want to go there. Personally, my biggest joy in reading these are the pirates hijinks, especially Rhea, Stumpy, and Bilge butting heads with one another, and with Davy and Stumpyā€™s debacle taking second place.

Howā€™re they gonna take the golems out without cannons, I wonderā€¦

Maybe make the marble defender a learning experience (that the marble isnā€™t weak to cannonballs)

Who said they didnā€™t have cannons? Harharhar!

Maybe, Ive had some ideas for what to do.

Iā€™d say go for the marble defender. But thatā€™s just me wanting to see this hit 1.5 k

Iā€™d love to start another story by the end of the year, haha. But weā€™ll see!

The key to success

Pages 896-900

Authorā€™s Notes: The big 9 double zero. But how high can we go? When I decide to make a linear plot perhapsā€¦

Full Comic Layout

This is making me feel bad for attacking the champion of oryx and his minions