[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

I love this game so much. Jungle Inferno may not have been the best but at least it’s an update.

An idea comes to ensure safety, and its to travel elsewhere for the day to pass the time.

Pages 74-78

Author’s Notes: To worldbuild servers, I guess servers will just be major countries or areas.

Full Comic Layout

That Rhea in loading screen is cute. Also liked how you made the speech bubbles easier to read

New Nexus, but silent at the dead of night.

Pages 79-83

Author’s Notes: Do Nexuses still have day/night cycles, or was that only for summer?

Full Comic Layout

Sentient Staff is Sentient. How relevant, though?

To the main story, none. Just apart of the Witch’s character/side-story.

kranz

Caught in a bind going home. Hopefully the find the way.

Pages 84-90

Author’s Notes: I’m sorry. I hope I’m not too late with this, but the reddit is still covered soooo…

De Wey My Brudah

Ayy, the mythical Africa server. Welcome ma brudder

Some advice for our brave heros

Run.

You’re late. It’s already dead.

Not after dropping hundreds of dollars in mystery boxes for the skin its not. How much was the box anyway?

It is a sacred ceremony, not to be disrespected, or no good harvests for Uganda.

Pages 91-97

Author’s Notes: Knowing the little shit is now embedded into the Realm history, I had to do it to em. No more crappy memes… for now.
![image|582x500](

Full Comic Layout

What just happpened also

what

That’s the tag I use to embed images. I could put it in a text file but I just pull it from the thread directly because laziness.

Uganda is close to Somali i think and they have pirates, so we’re close.

In real terms just have to get through one more arc before we get to the sea-fairing adventure.

Ah, you see, I mean the ship that sails Gero and Rhea :wink:

n-nani

b-b-bakablazer