[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

OOOH, WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR, WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR, IH WHAT DO WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SIALOR EAR-LY IN THE MO-ORNING? PUT HIM IN THE HOLD WITH THE CAPTAINS DAUGH-
wait dreadstump is captain heck

A parrotā€™s assistance

Pages 956-960

Authorā€™s Notes: Could he really be helping the guy who tried to kill him?

Full Comic Layout

First like, (no ninja)

Let me guess, the champoin will very soon have guano on his helmet?

Just out of interest given how many pages there are youā€™ve probably mastered pirate speech by now right?

Aye, it took a while, ā€˜n I be always learninā€™ new words everyday tā€™ use.

Nah tā€™ spoil thā€™ magic but I use this. I still look up expressions and phrases outside of basic translations.

Yer breath could kill a Kraken, ye parrot-loving, mutinous rogue ā€¦ Splice the mainbrace!

Yeet

It doesnā€™t cover a lot of expressions, so I go about collecting those too. Iā€™ve got a few sites for that but most say the same thing.

Yes, wake him up so you can tell him to eat a bag of haribo gummy bears and sod off

Oh thatā€™s got to hurt!

Pages 961-967

Authorā€™s Notes: Accupuncture to a whole other level.

Full Comic Layout

Dammit, that AAAAH got me laughing out loud. Then again, if you wake up sober with the worldā€™s worst headache like a pincushion, you probably would too

ā€œOh hey, this guy who has a bunch of arrows pierced through his flesh is asleep! Letā€™s wake him up and gently ask him if heā€™s okayā€ :joy:
@BaraBlazer I agree, that last panel is hilarious

Oof

An In-Debt Champion

Pages 968-974

Authorā€™s Notes: Filled up the Gallery on the website, had to make another. Iā€™ll remember to split up chapters in my next story.

Full Comic Layout

Huh. Bilge has more heart than I thought. Those 2 Oryx Dimwits are gonna mess this up later on, I can feeeeel it.

put him in the hold with his daughter ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

dudeā€¦ how do you feel?

iā€™m good

ahah that would be funny

Stop, please just make one post containing all of your messages, youre spamming up the thread.