[ROTMG Comic] The Prism Pirate

He’s trying to be a troll/shitposter (and not doing a very good job of it.) so just ignore him

I’m pretty sure that not knowing how to put quotes in your messages doesn’t count as being a shitposter. Like, he’s just making natural comments, I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

Sorry

As in those kinds of comments are usually able to be contained in one post, and judging by his post history, most people would say that, yeah, he’s a troll/shitposter

Another keystone?

Pages 975-980

Author’s Notes: Delightfully devilish Dreadstump up to his plans again.

Full Comic Layout

Davy’s getting ghost-bustered! Props where it’s due, Davy’s still keeping track if “the list of boney-eared assfish tricks that wont kill Dreadstump”

The Marble Pirate

Pages 981-985

Author’s Notes: What a turn of events! (we’ll never finish this story at this rate #1.5k)

Full Comic Layout

Alright THAT I should’ve seen coming. Other prisms work to activate the golem, and Davy can possess by usage of his set. I’d say nice twist. On the other hand, Davy Guardian sounds pretty terrifying. Good thing he knows arrows don’t kill dreadstump!

Is that an egg in the waters?

I almost had no idea what you were talking about.
I could see how it could be mistaken as an egg

The orange thing

I'm assuming you're referring to the title card? Click here to see what that is.

Yep, it’s that

That’s the hermit god.

ikr this guy’s just supposed to be some flipping construct you push over on your way to the boss but he gets an entire segment’s worth of screwing around. they haven’t even hit it yet!

…buthehasnolegs

This was an idea I was kicking around, but never really wanted to get too deep into the Marble Defender (at the time, it didn’t even exist)

That does raise the questions why the MD wasn’t designed with legs. Ofcourse, perhaps its just one of the many prototypes of golem.

Rocking with rage

Pages 986-990

Author’s Notes: And it comes crumbling down… perhaps this was Dreadstumps plan all along?

Full Comic Layout

oof davy amirite

Lol that’s how they gonna take care of The marble defender? Fall damage is real folks. On the other hand, that remark by Bilgewater rings true!